Babir_9

2012 Offseason

we need a huge PG a la Isiah Thomas or John Stockton. Need that 6'10 PG of the future.

I like Holloway's game, I just don't know that a PG under 6' is what we're looking for after having Jameer underachieve for the past 8 years (or should I say, achieve like a 5'11 PG is expected).

• Downvote 2

I like Holloway's game, I just don't know that a PG under 6' is what we're looking for after having Jameer underachieve for the past 8 years (or should I say, achieve like a 5'11 PG is expected).

Orton sucks so we should never draft another 6'11 player...It's the 2nd round, these guys will be out of the league in a few short season.

it's posts like these where I just want to poke my eyes out.

From "Topher"

"Breaking News: Orlando Magic fans are the most gullible unrealistic fans in the NBA. You should be ashamed of yourselves..GET A LIFE"

Talk about getting a life.. he's the loser that has that amount of time to sit on the comp making up rumors lol

Orton sucks so we should never draft another 6'11 player...It's the 2nd round, these guys will be out of the league in a few short season.

There are a hundred examples for every type of player, I get that. I'm just tired of seeing shoot-first PGs who get dominated by bigger PGs when they're on defense because of their size.