Babir_9

2012 Offseason

You don't think Horford/Teague is fair value for Dwight who is coming off back surgery?

I would rather take that deal then the Brooklyn offer.

Go do some research on Horford's health and come back to me with something logical.

You don't think Horford/Teague is fair value for Dwight who is coming off back surgery?

I would rather take that deal then the Brooklyn offer.

No to anything Brooklyn offers also.

A bit of advice....see if you can edit this post to erase it before DOM sees it. It wont be pretty or appreciated kind of like genital warts.

I have always supported Dwight and always hoped he would develop into something more than the team clown. Yes I'd like him to extend his contract but the writing is on the wall. His heart is nowhere near this team. We shall see. Actions speak louder than words. BTW how many championships have we won with Dwight as our leader so far? When someone has an appeasing personality and wants to conform to everyone and not stand for something, that my friend is a typical coward, he doesn't stand for anything. While we may win a title with him and some others he can never lead us. I am not the only one questioning his leadership capabilities. I believe the front office is disgusted with him also.

Definition of a coward: A person who lacks the courage to do or endure unpleasant things. All that is missing is a when I look up this definition is a picture of Dwight. Good riddance.

I guess the front office are completely free of blame then huh?

I think there are too many assumptions being made to make a claim that someone is a "coward." We're not in the locker room and nowhere near the team. It's just ignorant to toss words like that around when we really don't know the whole story.

As far as I know, Dwight wants to win a championship and wants to know that his front office is on the same page as him. It clearly wasn't the past 2-3 years. While the extent that Dwight acted was unwarranted, his gripes were just. Until there's something tangible for Dwight to believe that there's a future in Orlando, I don't see a reason to hate on him for looking elsewhere.

Everyone should chill and have some patience, and stop hating on Dwight like you know the whole story.

I guess the front office are completely free of blame then huh?

I think there are too many assumptions being made to make a claim that someone is a "coward." We're not in the locker room and nowhere near the team. It's just ignorant to toss words like that around when we really don't know the whole story.

As far as I know, Dwight wants to win a championship and wants to know that his front office is on the same page as him. It clearly wasn't the past 2-3 years. While the extent that Dwight acted was unwarranted, his gripes were just. Until there's something tangible for Dwight to believe that there's a future in Orlando, I don't see a reason to hate on him for looking elsewhere.

Everyone should chill and have some patience, and stop hating on Dwight like you know the whole story.

Maybe this cleaning house is partly Hennigan's way of letting Dwight know that he understands the organization has let him, the fans, and ownership down and will allow Dwight to speak more freely about his frustrations with previous management and direction of the franchise. I mean Dwight went about this thing in completely the wrong way, but could anyone really argue with his chief complaints? That said, if he doesn't commit he will be traded sooner than later. All depends on Hennigan's plan and his ability to sell it to Dwight.

I have always supported Dwight and always hoped he would develop into something more than the team clown. Yes I'd like him to extend his contract but the writing is on the wall. His heart is nowhere near this team. We shall see. Actions speak louder than words. BTW how many championships have we won with Dwight as our leader so far? When someone has an appeasing personality and wants to conform to everyone and not stand for something, that my friend is a typical coward, he doesn't stand for anything. While we may win a title with him and some others he can never lead us. I am not the only one questioning his leadership capabilities. I believe the front office is disgusted with him also.

Definition of a coward: A person who lacks the courage to do or endure unpleasant things. All that is missing is a when I look up this definition is a picture of Dwight. Good riddance.

I hear you! This is what losing does to our golden child...I agree he has to be a better leader for this team, it's hard for him but we need a guy like KG to knock some sense into him! He's currently being brainwash by his agent. :chairshot:

I hear you! This is what losing does to our golden child...I agree he has to be a better leader for this team, it's hard for him but we need a guy like KG to knock some sense into him! He's currently being brainwash by his agent. :chairshot:

Agree,Dwight agent is feeding him this bullcrap about going to a big market,Dwight needs to be patient because it will pay off in the long run,just look at Dwade in Miami he waited for several years,now he has a championship.Dwight can do the same if he stays patient.

For those who want to hate on Dwight; there is a REASON that EVERYONE is being fired from the Otis/Stan era. And it's not just to appease him; it's because they were doing a crappy job.

• Upvote 3

For those who want to hate on Dwight; there is a REASON that EVERYONE is being fired from the Otis/Stan era. And it's not just to appease him; it's because they were doing a crappy job.

Absolutely, Dwight didn't go about this ordeal the right way, but you can't knock him for his concerns with the team either.

I say just wait and see. It's too difficult to speculate where Dwight stands. If he doesn't buy in, of course he'll be dealt and we'll move forward. But with the Nets out of the picture, I think Dwight is going to really have to be sick to his stomach of the franchise to leave and put himself through being rented by a mediocre team. He'd be leaving too much of his legacy and everything he has built for too much uncertainty. He built Amway Center and this is his city and team. He may never get that anywhere else. And have some faith in Henny to giving Dwight a reason to stay. It needs to be tangible and something Dwight can see as opposed to just a vision. At the end of the day everything will work itself out, and if Dwight moves on, that's his prerogative.

Maybe this cleaning house is partly Hennigan's way of letting Dwight know that he understands the organization has let him, the fans, and ownership down and will allow Dwight to speak more freely about his frustrations with previous management and direction of the franchise. I mean Dwight went about this thing in completely the wrong way, but could anyone really argue with his chief complaints? That said, if he doesn't commit he will be traded sooner than later. All depends on Hennigan's plan and his ability to sell it to Dwight.

Perhaps. That scouting/draft dept was pretty bad though to begin with. Only 2 decent draft picks (JJ Redick an Courtney Lee) in the past 8 years, includes a total of 10 draft picks I think.