Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I have a contact, not a source.

Like I said, Malone will be here by Friday.

I also heard, Ryan will be retained but may be dealt ala Gortat. Jameer is almost certain to end up in Philly one way or another.

A name to keep an eye on in FA if Hennigan decides to spend money on anyone? Danny Green.

We shall see come Friday...do you personally know people within the Magic organization?

I like Danny Green. Dwight wanted more athleticism on the court and he's getting it.

Jareth, forget what you heard, who do you like more: Malone or Shaw?

I think Danny Green is ok but I really want to know what we are going to do with the PG situation (as great as Duhon is) and how we are going to clear cap.

I think Danny Green is ok but I really want to know what we are going to do with the PG situation (as great as Duhon is) and how we are going to clear cap.

We're re-signing Jameer and signing Charlie Westbrook

I have a contact, not a source.

Like I said, Malone will be here by Friday.

I also heard, Ryan will be retained but may be dealt ala Gortat. Jameer is almost certain to end up in Philly one way or another.

A name to keep an eye on in FA if Hennigan decides to spend money on anyone? Danny Green.

Dealing Ryan is a long term plan since you can't trade a matched RFA until like December.

I guess you can agree on a sign and trade before he gets an offer sheet though.