Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

NFL offseason thread

I think it was less a case of his times being wildly varied in reports, and more a case where they were being reported as they happened and he ran the 40 multiple times.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read that he only ran the 40 a few times. So I don't know what was going on there.

Agreed. Also taking into account how Reggie performed up until the Dolphins.

On a more-or-less-related note, we signed Brandon Jacobs. Don't like this rb. His only serviceable as a 3rd down carrier, and now not even so. We already had Dixon there, so not sure why we are bringing a lot of washed up talents. GM is definitely smart, but both Moss and Jacobs are not looking that bright to me.

yeah, jacobs doesn't have it anymore. he dances around too much and falls down too easy. He failed on a lot of 1 yard to go runs the last two years.

yeah, jacobs doesn't have it anymore. he dances around too much and falls down too easy. He failed on a lot of 1 yard to go runs the last two years.

Plus he has durability issues

New uniforms are supposed to be unveiled Tuesday. Nike is going to be the new supplier.

Yep. Some teams are obviously going for big redesigns (the Seahawks are the number one team with apparently the most drastic change), while the more traditional old school powers are keeping there standard schemes (green bay, chicago, etc). I'm hoping the Bucs do a redesign personally. I love the logo and color scheme but I think after 15 years it's time for a change.

One Seattle player got quoted on Twitter that each team had an alternate as well. Can't find the tweet anymore, but it wouldn't surprise me if Nike kept most teams with the same look and had a more radical once a game uni like they do with some of there college powers.

DBs have to be some of the most intelligent players on defense. There are way too many reads you make on a play to play basis and a 4/50 is beyond pathetic. It isn't possible to be that dumb and be able to fully grasp the playbook.

Trent Richardson is looking more appealing to me at this point.