Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Ersan İlyasova to Magic??????

Thank you for putting something to fact. But most of us know this. Who would not benefit from playing next to Howard.

You clearly missed the point. Talk about selective reading. He's saying "no one benefits more from playing with Howard than Ryan". That was my point.

Are you and Don Ryan's sisters?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I have a life" should have an official forum counter by now.

I always looked at it as its own insult. The lack of self-awareness it takes to write something like that is tangible.

And you know: after a clown gets hit in the balls after stepping on a rake and then faceplants onto a cream pie, doing anything else to them just seems cruel.

Glad to see this board has a much better handle on the Ryan Anderson narrative. I've always thought this board had the highest IQ/LOLZ ratio of the Magic communities.

lmao being trolled by a mod from RealGM

Found this article while reading some soccer news...

It basically says that Ilyasova's former team (Barcelona) has already made an offer for next season. It also says he has at least 5 more European offers on the table.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/baloncesto/ilyasova-afirma-que-tiene-una-oferta-del-barca-1525741

Houston wants to get rid of Scola, and has money to spend. NJ if they don't get Howard will ship out Mr. Kardashian a which is a lot more affordable for Orlando, plus allows us to go after a FA in 2012 or 2012, should Howard stay.

NJ signed "Mr. Kardashian in the offseason when NOBODY wanted him, I think he got a proof it deal, either way why would they trade him? I would think the opposite would be true regardless, why ship hiim out if they DON'T get Dwight? seems counter productive, he is their 3rd-4th best player.

Houston wants to get a big man not a stretch 4.

You clearly missed the point. Talk about selective reading. He's saying "no one benefits more from playing with Howard than Ryan". That was my point.

Are you and Don Ryan's sisters?

This can be looked at a different way.

If you play with Dwight your FG% might increase but your rebounds will probably decrease along with scoring.

Dwight demands a double team, sometimes, but he also demands the ball, less shots for teammates Ilyasova doesn't have a player to take his shots or rebounds away.

Just saying.

I can not see why some people would need to refer Ilyasova's being a Turk when they try to express their opinions. Is there something innately wrong with being a Turkish player, that they know?

Express your basketball view or evaluation of the player's qualities and weaknesses instead of making stupid ethnical references.

Nobody's forcing you to sign Ilyasova, it was just an opinion by somebody.

And the basketball logic in coming up with that opinion can easily be seen in relation with such facts as Ilyasova putting up a 29 points +25 rebounds game, scoring 32 points against the strong-defense Chicago Bulls in another game.

How many players do you happen to see in the Orlando Magic doing similar numbers these days?

Only because you are not familiar with a player does not entitle you to speak negatively, without knowledge.

And remember, last time the Orlando Magic was in the NBA finals, it was a Turkish player that came out as the top scorer of the team from the NBA finals series against the Lakers, and that includes Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson, Rashard and everybody else.

And remember, last time the Orlando Magic was in the NBA finals, it was a Turkish player that came out as the top scorer of the team from the NBA finals series against the Lakers, and that includes Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson, Rashard and everybody else.

You might have an argument there if we actually won that series. Then again, you're referring to his past performances.

I can not see why some people would need to refer Ilyasova's being a Turk when they try to express their opinions. Is there something innately wrong with being a Turkish player, that they know?

This would almost be a reasonable point, if you didn't promptly undercut it by mentioning how Turkish Hedo is in the same post.