Sign in to follow this  
michaelr

HUGHES REPLACEMENT FROM D-LEAGUE

I GOING TO THROUGH OUT JUST ONE NAME THAT THE MAGIC SHOULD ADD TO THE ROSTER TO REPLACE HUGHES........HE LEADS THE D-LEAGUE IN SCORING AT 24 ppg..44.9% fg 39.4 3pt shooting.......5.7 asst pg......96.4 FT %........6ft 3inches tall.....28 years old....some NBA experience and international experience and is tough as nails. QUICK but average speed and above average basketball IQ.

im speaking olf BLAKE AHEARN........would be a PERFECT 3rd POINT GUARD and can also play the two guard.......plus, just snapped 110 consecutive FREE STREAK. at minimum salary AHEARN would be a good fit.........

WHAT DO YALL THINK.......LET ME KNOW......or some other d-leaguer

I GOING TO THROUGH OUT JUST ONE NAME THAT THE MAGIC SHOULD ADD TO THE ROSTER TO REPLACE HUGHES........HE LEADS THE D-LEAGUE IN SCORING AT 24 ppg..44.9% fg 39.4 3pt shooting.......5.7 asst pg......96.4 FT %........6ft 3inches tall.....28 years old....some NBA experience and international experience and is tough as nails. QUICK but average speed and above average basketball IQ.

im speaking olf BLAKE AHEARN........would be a PERFECT 3rd POINT GUARD and can also play the two guard.......plus, just snapped 110 consecutive FREE STREAK. at minimum salary AHEARN would be a good fit.........

would be amazing if we didn't already add Ish Smith.

CAPS :panicworker:

what is this i don't even

wat

I caress he mint troying n' naems uf pleayers avilabel ut theirs.

Kidding aside. That kid is really a stud. However his defense has a lot to desire. I am ok with Ish signing.

To be honest, i though it was josh smith signing with the magic the first time I read it. Oh well...

• Upvote 1