Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread : Pacers @ Magic 1/29/12

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Pacers

Down 12, me thinks it is about to get worse too. The loss to Boston on Thursday was the final straw, this team is done mentally IMO.

That's exactly what I said after that loss ... Me thinks you are correct. Sad really. End of an era.

Down 12, me thinks it is about to get worse too. The loss to Boston on Thursday was the final straw, this team is done mentally IMO.

Yep, sad thing is we'll have to watch 'this' team play until after All star Weekend. Then I guess we can all move on.

Now to convince Otis/the organisation to rebuild rather than hold on to mediocrity.

Dwight Howard was our leading scorer during the 2008-2009 season.

Mmm. You're probably right. But we also scored a lot more as a team. I just remembered Dwight getting more people involved watching those games. Like he passed more. Maybe it's an assumption, but it just felt he wasn't as concerned about scoring so much. I remember we would have a high percentage of winning anytime he had 2 or more blocks in a game ...

How can Stan keep putting that loser Duhon in.

Well, he just made a 3 ... Wishful thinking he could someday play like an NBA player again. I wonder what Otis ever saw in that guy?