Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Time to Fire Otis Smith???

121 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Magic owners fire Otis Smith?

• Yes, it is time
    • No, it is not time

Not to mention, that first part might be one the dumbest statements I've heard/read in a while...

and by while, I mean pretty much since yesterday.

:svgsad:

What is the timeline for Otis to be fired? I am prepping for some bbq and beer while waiting to hear him get fired.

OTIS!!! If you are reading this PLEASE DON'T STAY!! You are a loser! all you know is getting your connections from Golden State aand that's it!! You have not made a great trade or decission, you stink!! You Suck, and no one likes you!! You don't have to ask your family, just listen to the fans, no one wants you with the Magic, You can't even talk! OPEN YOUR FRICKEN MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK SO PEOPLE CAN HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!! you talk like you have you mouth wired up! Make some awesome trades not these petty little bs trades they SUCK! and so do you, So please don't stay, go home to your family....

• Downvote 2

OTIS!!! If you are reading this PLEASE DON'T STAY!! You are a loser! all you know is getting your connections from Golden State aand that's it!! You have not made a great trade or decission, you stink!! You Suck, and no one likes you!! You don't have to ask your family, just listen to the fans, no one wants you with the Magic, You can't even talk! OPEN YOUR FRICKEN MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK SO PEOPLE CAN HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!! you talk like you have you mouth wired up! Make some awesome trades not these petty little bs trades they SUCK! and so do you, So please don't stay, go home to your family....

Stan: "Dwight made me do it. I swear!!!!"

I wonder if you think he sucks...

LETS CELEBRATE!!!! :band: :creaturedance: :creaturedance: :happypuppy: :happypuppy: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: