Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic Vs. Los Angeles Lakers

That quote by Dwight Beast just posted annoys me. You want to win a championship for THIS team, but you still want to be traded? Say what you mean not what you think you should say.

that's not in the teams best interest at all. he's being professional about this whole thing, producing really well, and we're winning a lot of ball games. he understands that he might be kept past the deadline and sounding negative publicly almost definitely reduces our likelihood of winning it all

This video is useless. It is not funny either.

Raptors is the worst team in this NBA no matter at which rank they finish.

I have been watching NBA for almost 25-26 years and they have never been a TEAM. They have almost tried to base their teams onto one single player and then the team's offensive tactic has allways been "GO GO GOOO!" and the team's defensive tactic has allways been "WATCH WATCH WATCH!".

And their fans are the most or may be the only disgusting fans in NBA, if it was only Hedo I would have understood but when you consider which names have been crashed, booed and dishonoured there in Toronto; you can realize that there is something wrong in that city and in that team.

Last words, when they had Triano as their head coach I was believing that they were having one of the two worst coaches of the NBA (the other one was and still is Mike D'Antoni.) He did not realize how he could facilitate with Hedo. He had those European ball handler (Calderon) who does not like to share the ball with Hedo and who does not even like to make assist to Hedo. I have watched at least 30-35 games of Toronto a few times and I have clearly seen how Calderon, Belinelli, Bargnani and Bosh have not given the ball to Hedo when he was wide open to shot. Bosh and Bargnani were also players who do not like to make assists and who like to throw any ball to the rim. If you consider the team's situation in Toronto and if you consider what Hedo has done there, honestly Hedo has done his best there.

• Downvote 4

Can you please stop this bs? He was sitting right next to the bench in a suit...

Toronto has been very difficult to please, but then again look at their history with carter, tracy and bosh leaving them. It reminds me of another team in the nba???? oohh wait that is us.... DAMN.

• Downvote 2

This video is useless. It is not funny either.

When you know that Hedo was, in fact, "sick" to miss a game in Toronto and then was seen downtown clubbing that same night, it is funny.

• Upvote 1