Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official TrueBlueNation Yahoo Fantasy League

Go for it dude

uh oh, ban hammer

Yahoo says the league is full

*There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)*

So far it looks like none of the people who were in last years league want to re up. It probably would be best to up the number of teams in the league so new guys can register to take there place. It would probably be best to push the draft back as well.

So far it looks like none of the people who were in last years league want to re up. It probably would be best to up the number of teams in the league so new guys can register to take there place. It would probably be best to push the draft back as well.

There are only 3 people signed up - me, you and minutes!

Hi guys! I have been reading these forums for some time and finally joined because I wanted to try playing some Fantasy BB with you guys, if you will have me. I tried joining the league but got that same error message as some of the others in the thread with the "The league manager needs to kick old teams or increase the number of teams". :(

Hi guys! I have been reading these forums for some time and finally joined because I wanted to try playing some Fantasy BB with you guys, if you will have me. I tried joining the league but got that same error message as some of the others in the thread with the "The league manager needs to kick old teams or increase the number of teams". :(

Thanks man, have now fixed it so everyone can go and sign up - need 7 more teams