Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Although its sad, because we know exactly how this works... its funny because this is the same team that "Colluded" with Dan Fegans company to rip Dwight Howard away from us.....

Poor Fans..... Draft Your Own Super Star!...... LMAO

And they could have drafted their own star with any of the lottery picks that they've traded away.

I don't feel bad for the nets at all

they clearly did some dirty tricks that night of Howards bday party, and dwights agent pretty clearly set it up.

***** them they deserve what they get

Karma.

I don't feel bad for the nets at all

they clearly did some dirty tricks that night of Howards bday party, and dwights agent pretty clearly set it up.

***** them they deserve what they get

How did the Nets do dirty tricks? Do you have anything to back this up with? From what I remember nothing happened with it, rumors rumors, rumors, love em.

Well Nets aren't the only ones not in the good place right now. Magic are good, but they most likely aren't a top team, so will have to go through all this again next year, sucks for them too.

How did the Nets do dirty tricks? Do you have anything to back this up with? From what I remember nothing happened with it, rumors rumors, rumors, love em.

Well Nets aren't the only ones not in the good place right now. Magic are good, but they most likely aren't a top team, so will have to go through all this again next year, sucks for them too.

They met with a player that was under contract. None of us know the details, but it comes across as pretty shady.

Edit: I don't want to pour salt in your wounds though, so I hope this works out to your liking...with the exception that Dwight stays here, of course.

They met with a player that was under contract. None of us know the details, but it comes across as pretty shady.

it's not shady, it was just rumors and nothing happened lol. Now shady is if Deron goes to Orlando then we all know something is up

Edit: I don't want to pour salt in your wounds though, so I hope this works out to your liking...with the exception that Dwight stays here, of course.

what wounds, haha got none, just saying I don't find it shady. I found Wade, Bosh, and Lebron more shady because with Dwight nothing happened, now if he was traded to the Nets it would have been shady, but nothing happened, just was some rumor to write about

it's not shady, it was just rumors and nothing happened lol. Now shady is if Deron goes to Orlando then we all know something is up

Funny, if nothing happened, then why did the Nets come back and try to point the finger at Orlando saying they were given permission to talk to Dwight? If no meeting took place, why not simply say no meeting took place?

The fact that they were not able to land Dwight is not proof that no meeting took place. You do understand that, right?

Just like the fact that someone doesn't cause an accident while driving home drunk doesn't change the fact that they drove home drunk.

• Upvote 1

The fact that they were not able to land Dwight is not proof that no meeting took place. You do understand that, right?

Just like the fact that someone doesn't cause an accident while driving home drunk doesn't chance the fact that they drove home drunk.

Were you drunk when you typed that last sentence?

That's like...just your opinion man.

Reading back I think the word chance was put in the place of the word change.