Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

What's his deal with Stan anyway?

Hates the way he coaches, they had a meeting about it weeks ago, but sounds to me like he still wants him gone

i know, thats why ive been so hesitant to post stuff on here. Dwight trusts me with A LOT of stuff that im sure he doesnt want out, so i would appreciate it if we really kept stuff here on this forum lol. I tell yall stuff because yall are Magic fans like me and we all just want Dwight to stay, so i kind of let yall know what hes thinking.

But no problem bro, just wanted to show im legit

Feel free to private message me all the details, haha. :shard:

Haha :shard:

I didn't get a chance to read any of the DMs before he closed them. What did they say?

They're legit. Basically everything YBR has been saying all along

Hates the way he coaches, they had a meeting about it weeks ago, but sounds to me like he still wants him gone

I don't think he'll like Avery Johnson much better.

What's his deal with Stan anyway?

Sounds like Dwight can't handle being criticized or yelled at.

You wanna be the best player dwight? then you gotta take on the most responsibility. It doesn't work the way you think it does. Lol, you think orlando is being rough on you? the NY media will chew you out alive. Hell, I can't wait tomorrow night if the Giants end up losing; The media will destroy Coughlin and Manning even though they've already proven to everyone they can win it.

• Upvote 2

I've thought this for a while now. I open messaged back and forth with him, on twitter, the night Lebron announced he was going to Miami, and I was pretty certain then that he had already made up his mind he wanted to go. Complaining about how its just not the same in Orlando as some other cities. I told him Orlando loved him, and he said "yall don't love me".

He comes off as a douche with some of the **** he says. I think he is pretty entitled, and immature for a 26 year old.

Edit: And, yeah, thanks YBR. I never really doubted you. Pretty much everything you said fits with what I've read him say on twitter.

Well, its not like he wouldnt say that if Orlando was winning championships lol. He doesnt mind staying if he felt the organization was listening to him and getting him help. And yeah i see when people tweet him and sometimes he can come off like that, but he isnt really like that. He just gets frustrated real easy about small things (as you all see on the court sometimes)

And thanks man, i preciate that, just want to give ya the truth

I didn't see the DMs, but judging by what some of you guys are saying.. ***** Dwight.

Of course I don't know what is going on behind the scenes but Dwight is acting like he should be treated above the organization himself. Like he is entitled to ****. I don't see how we are "not committed to winning", or the city "doesn't have the right culture". The Magic will never be bigger than Disney if that is what he wants, and with that in mind, the Nets will NEVER be bigger than the Knicks. You're playing for the second rate franchise and will most likely never win a championship, at the very least for 3 years. Meanwhile screwing a franchise that has basically done everything for you within reason and to create a winning team, just to go to this big market. If he stays, 2013 we have a ****ton of space and can get him whoever he wants. Not to mention D-Will looks like a certified scrub right now.

Seems like he isn't doing this for "basketball reasons".

Feel free to private message me all the details, haha. :shard:

just hit me up man i dont know how to work this forum stuff really lol

I don't think he'll like Avery Johnson much better.

Personally i dont think he'll like the coach or organization up there better; thats what i was trying to knock into his head tonight. He feels the owners/organization up there is better the ones he's currently with

If I were RDV, I would have been on the phone with Phil Jackson as soon as he retired. Its no secret that Jackson had said he would want to coach Dwight. And I think it would be a good faith gesture to show Dwight that this organization was committed to winning.

Personally i dont think he'll like the coach or organization up there better; thats what i was trying to knock into his head tonight. He feels the owners/organization up there is better the ones he's currently with

I'm sure when a rich powerful sketchy ass Russian dude and Jay-Z are throwing all this **** in his face, he would feel it is better. But what has NJ to show they are better? Absolutely nothing recently. They have been horrible for years. We really don't even know if they will spend like Orlando does.