Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Ill say this: Ive brought Deron to Orlando up to Dwight PLENTY of times this week....each time hes told me 'Derons not coming" so unless somethings changed in the last 48 hours im goin to still with what Dwight said

Ill say this: Ive brought Deron to Orlando up to Dwight PLENTY of times this week....each time hes told me 'Derons not coming" so unless somethings changed in the last 48 hours im goin to still with what Dwight said

Losses? The reality 12 may really want to stay? That Nets awful roster?

Losses? The reality 12 may really want to stay? That Nets awful roster?

could be, but he jus told "man im tryna leave" i sent the Ping article to him and responded with "man he dont know"

As long as I can't confirm either of the sides of the story, I prefer to go with the actual reporter (I know its Ping, but still) and the positive news, rather than some random dude on a forum that is the bearer of bad news. Call me naive, I don't care.

As long as I can't confirm either of the sides of the story, I prefer to go with the actual reporter (I know its Ping, but still) and the positive news, rather than some random dude on a forum that is the bearer of bad news. Call me naive, I don't care.

If it wasn't Ping. Eeeeeek

Im not saying dont believe Ping, im saying what Dwights telling me right now. Maybe the team is asking about DWill without Dwight knowing about it, i dont know.

RT @MagicalNBA: For the record, magic have tried to get deron mulitple times, but the talks are back on. Doubt it would happen until the deadline.

Ping, now Magical?

We all know what that means...nothing to it.