Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I wish he could just come out and say he won't sign there. Or call Lacob and say it to him definitively.

Im kind of wondering the same thing, but he just found out GSW was trying to rent him today...even after i had mentioned it to him yesterday?

• Downvote 2

I talked to one of the Magic cheerleaders Dwight is *****ing and she said that Dwight will get traded to Denver and that she is going with him to start a new life in the mountains. TIFWIW.

• Upvote 2

I talked to one of the Magic cheerleaders Dwight is *****ing and she said that Dwight will get traded to Denver and that she is going with him to start a new life in the mountains. TIFWIW.

IN THE MOUNTAINS? NO WAI !!

Lmao

Ken Berger‏@KBergCBSReply

Retweet Favorite · Open

Please advise when SVG's media availability tonight is available for online viewing. I want to play it on a loop all night while I work.

i love this board.

can you tell us all the possibilities on the table?

(YEAH IM A SUCKER GUYS, BUT SO ARE ALL OF YOU, YOU'RE WATCHING)

Well if your for keeping Dwight then you aren't going to like any of the trade possibilities.. Lakers and Nets are offering everything they can

Well if your for keeping Dwight then you aren't going to like any of the trade possibilities.. Lakers and Nets are offering everything they can

Please do share :rolleyes: