Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I look at it this way: IF we are going to lose Dwight anyways, then let's hold onto JJ and Ryno and let Dwight walk at the end of the season (or look around and stay. Whatever).

IF we can trade anyone on the roster for someone that would make Dwight stay, then we do it. I'd hate to lose Ryno or JJ just because we blindly hope that whomever we sign would maybe, kinda, possibly convince Dwight to stay.

That said, of the two, losing JJ would be less painful than losing Ryno. I could see Ryno being a Dirk-like player in a few years. JJ's solid, but he's probably not going to be better than he is right now.

:sigh: I guess we got to trade him. gosh hate to see it happen.

• Downvote 1

wth is this

Idk man people keep on saying JJ needs to be traded it worked. we get two superstars now. J.Lin and Nash. but I can put duhon instead of JJ. which will work as well.

• Downvote 7

He can be traded in about 2 days.

Nice. Still say the guy will pay off in the post-season, but if he lands us key pieces in keeping Dwight? Deal.

Idk man people keep on saying JJ needs to be traded it worked. we get two superstars now. J.Lin and Nash. but I can put duhon instead of JJ. which will work as well.

Yeah, 2 PGs for 1. How could Phoenix say no?

Hopefully this works again. This time duhon stays, JJ goes with Jameer

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=755nenl

The Jeremy Lin part is a question.. but it would be awesome to have him.

Oh Yea because the Knicks and The Rockets would take Q rich and Justin Harper in a heartbeat for two great players amirite?

:svgsad:

Nice. Still say the guy will pay off in the post-season, but if he lands us key pieces in keeping Dwight? Deal.

i think the same, he seemed way more focused in these last 3 games, played well too, my guess is he'll only improve from here on, at least i hope so

besides, the magic have the best record in the league without dwight amd with him starting in my nba 2k12...yeah

i think the same, he seemed way more focused in these last 3 games, played well too, my guess is he'll only improve from here on, at least i hope so

besides, the magic have the best record in the league without dwight amd with him starting in my nba 2k12...yeah

Of course I would trade Hedo instead of him, but idk if MIL would do that. Hedo seems like he would fit more of a need than BBD though.

I Will laugh once the first 4 games Of the 2nd Half begin and Jameer Is averaging 20 points and 6 assists

And Then read the forums seeing that people don't want to trade Jameer anymore

:tongue:

Never gonna happen. And if it does, he'll suck after those 4 games with his usual inconsistency.