Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

No to JJ and Liggins yes to the rest.

we're actually going to have to give up someone to make this trade go through. Right now Anderson next to Dwight is more important for the success of this team than JJ.

Not to say I want to trade JJ but we'd be lucky if he's the only "major" piece we're going to have to give up.

A global shoe deal will hardly be impacted at all by what city he's playing in.

Where he could potentially make a lot more money is on local endorsements, but Adidas has little reason to care that there are fewer people looking at billboards in Orlando than in Dallas.

If that was true, why did Lebron James have a clause in his original contract with Nike that would pay him more if he played in New York? The clause was in the contract he signed with Nike before he was drafted, and it expired at the end of his rookie season.

You need to do a little more research in regards to the influence that corps like Nike and Adidas have on pro athletes, and it is a fact that they prefer them to play in a major market. Do you really believe that Rose would've gotten that pot of gold he just received from Adidas if he played in Orlando?

Dunno why the Bucks would do it, but landing Nash even for the remainder of this season would be interesting. I mean, you guys hate on Duhon, but at least he tries to play defense. Nash makes spectacular offensive plays, but Stuff could probably put up 50 on Nash.

we're actually going to have to give up someone to make this trade go through. Right now Anderson next to Dwight is more important for the success of this team than JJ.

Not to say I want to trade JJ but we'd be lucky if he's the only "major" piece we're going to have to give up.

AWWW now we are going to suck in the free throw line and the 3 pointers if he goes :( .. I think that duhon needs to leave he is a big problem. Q-rich needs to as well because both of them are just warming the bench for the team.