Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

"Man, listen, you know my heart, my soul and everything I have is in Orlando," Howard told RealGM. "I just can't leave it behind." 

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1pBcBFFn9

It seems his agent saw $$$$$ and lots of them. Most. Agents never have clients best intrest just theirs. Dwight got caught in some bull ****. Magic fans like myself took that **** personal lol!! Its like he was ****ting on my city.Dwight fans saw no problem but that's understandable. If he's sincere let's get this HARDWARE!!!

from a mavs fan, congratulations guys..i like howard in a mavs uniform as i would any great player. but its great he is staying in orlando... its even better that nets dont get him...so good luck to you guys and hopefully nothing changes by tomorrow...i think dwight had a nice long talk with his family and they eventually persuaded him...it was the media feeding us so called "dwight said this". but he is still not a drama queen...indecisive, but not a drama queen :)

Thanks, we appreciate that. And I have to say, if he was going to go anywhere the Mavs would be the one place that I wouldn't mind him going to. I used to live in TX and I root for you guys except when you play us of course :)

Same garbage you would expect from ESPN. Basically they're saying that Dwight opting in is a bad thing for him.

ESPN is going to say everything is bad for him unless he goes to Miami/Boston/LA

• Upvote 1

I'm sure someone already posted this, but it was nice to hear/read...

And, also, this: “I have gotten some bad advice. I apologize for this circus I have caused to the fans of our city. They didn’t deserve none of this. I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart. I will do whatever I can to make this right and do what I was put in Orlando to do.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2012/03/report-dwight-howard-has-a-remarkable-about-face.html

• Upvote 1

Beasley is good talent that needs someone like Kobe to help pull his head out of his ---. Hopefully he doesn't get caught up like he has in both Miami and recently Minnesota. Unfortunately LA has alot of temptations and could be the last straw for his career. On a personal note, I hope he gets life straight and gets back to playing quality ball. I really hate to see people ruin their life over some dumb sh--.

This well be my last Beasly Reply because I know this a D12 Forum and I don't wanna get off topic...

But yeah the kid is Very Good. He can put up numbers in a quickness and doesnt even play big minutes in Minny. Lakers want him to come up off the bench and are expecting him to put up big numbers quick. I like the fact the he will be with Kobe and Ron. Yes Ron has lost a step and looked ugly in the biggening but the last 10 games he has been on key on D. And hopefully he can teach something to Beas on that end of the floor, he had the offense down! The guy can shoot the rock. 43%+ from 3 is nice and he can create his own shot. Raw young talent that is actually good. For one if the Lakera 1st rounders or Blake like it was reported, he definitely is a steal for us. But like Magic fans know by now. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. And he is NOT a Laker yet.

I can't wait for Dwight to sign the stupid contract. My team can finally move to things thr we need like a PG!

Same garbage you would expect from ESPN. Basically they're saying that Dwight opting in is a bad thing for him.

why are we so hated by media. They never mention us as contenders . We only boast 5 best record in NBA.

ESPN is going to say everything is bad for him unless he goes to Miami/Boston/LA

I think it's good for Howard $19.5 Million and give ORL time to move the expiring contracts in the offseason, but it really well suck if they get NO ONE and the trade deadline comes and goes next season. At that point the Magic well have a for sure Shaq replay in their hands... The opt in. If definitely good for the city up until next trade deadline.