Sign in to follow this  
XboxRocks

Skip Bayless says Dwights Stay

Skip Bayless: “Can I have my camera please? Orlando, he’s staying. Trust me on this one. I told you all through the NBA lockout that the NBA would be back in business around Christmas time and I’ve said for a year now that Dwight Howard is not built to go somewhere else. I believe he loves being the biggest fish in a small pond. I just believe he’s gonna play the field…he’s gonna play the game and say I’m really intrigued by Hollywood and in the end he’s gonna take the most money to recommit long-term in Orlando because that’s his comfort zone. And he’ll try to put pressure on his franchise to surround him with better pieces, blah, blah, blah. I just think that’s the way he’s built that he doesn’t want the pressure of having to go to the bright lights, the biggest city, to go to the Big Apple or Hollywood because he would be proclaimed the savior of those franchises.”...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports-sentinel-sports-now/2011/11/30/espns-skip-bayless-to-magic-fans-orlando-hes-staying-trust-me/

Is it just me or those words sound like "Hey Howard, you're staying because you're too chicken to go be successful somewhere else, how about you prove me wrong"

• Upvote 1