AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Do you remember that game where Dwight knocked Big Baby out and a lot of the people on the boards thought it was hilarious when he ran down court and collapsed on that ref?

99% of the players in the league would have just laid there until their team called a time out and most likely would have got carted of the court (100% chance if it was Vince) and this guy got up and tried to get back down the court after a wicked hit like he took. I remember thinking "This guy has it". 2 Million more for BBD over Bass for just this, worth every penny.

• Upvote 2

I really don't think we're going to trade Dwight. It would be in the best interest of the team not to as well. (I'm sure they're aware of this)

We're going all in to keep Dwight happy and to keep Dwight here, no? So having to pay off a contract like Duhon's in order for the team to ultimately better itself is something to definitely think about.

It doesn't matter we have no depth at PG and like 100 guards, if we picked up Peaches then Liggins is gone.

It doesn't matter we have no depth at PG and like 100 guards, if we picked up Peaches then Liggins is gone.

Have Hughes take over back up PG duties, Von Wafer can be added to the mix as well...hell, they could maybe split the back up role between the two. Keep Q in the starting rotation and move Hedo to the bench in a 6th man type role. In doing that, all we really need is someone to bring the ball up the court. Wafer/Hughes are more than capable.

:creaturedance:

ok well

2 hours ago I said I'd release a magic video within a week. Somehow I have it uploaded and ready to be viewed NOW.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm should I make another thread?

ok well

2 hours ago I said I'd release a magic video within a week. Somehow I have it uploaded and ready to be viewed NOW.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm should I make another thread?

Why not!