AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Howard has warned the Magic if they don’t move him by the March 15 trade deadline, they’ll lose him for nothing in free agency. Howard told the Magic again on Tuesday that he wanted a trade, a league source said.

So if this is true, then it's 100% clear he doesn't want to be here.

We better get a deal which is better than what NO got for C.Paul, but i've got a feeling that other GM's around the league think that Otis isn't that bright, and that's going to hurt us

AKA, i want the most money I can get and still **** on ORL.

The only way we get a good draft pick for Howard is if a team gives us someone else first or there's a 3-way involved. Who's picks are floating around? For the love of God don't accept bad players contracts and crap picks.

we've also got to get rid of Turks and Duhons contacts , which LA won't be able to do

The absolute MINIMUM I want if we trake with LA is Bynum, on-trade Gaslol to a **** team with a high likely pick, another high first, LA's first, then for Turk and duDu to be gone, while we only accept 1 year deals back to make it work.

Considering both Deron and CP3 were each traded for three lottery picks and a former all-star, Dwight must really think little of the Magic if he seriously thought that Nets deal was remotely acceptable.

Have you checked the returns Otis has in his trades of the last 2-3 years....Im surprised 2 late seconds, a max player with a hip replacement that played for golden state and cash couldnt entice Otis. Seems the better the asset the worse the return has been!