AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Is Sac the most downvoted poser in the history of this board. Other than Chris Curran of course.

Ball Junkie, and it's not even close.

Although I hold the record for most down-voted individual post. It was something like -37 at one point. I was at -73 for the thread, I think.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Isn't that the same offer he had from the Nets? Honestly the Net's haven't signed any big FA's now 2 yrs in a row and it's starting to become clear guys really don't wanna play there either that or Dwight is gone for sure. I think it will be Deron that will leave and be on the Mavs next yr.

• Upvote 1

Isn't that the same offer he had from the Nets? Honestly the Net's haven't signed any big FA's now 2 yrs in a row and it's starting to become clear guys really don't wanna play there either that or Dwight is gone for sure. I think it will be Deron that will leave and be on the Mavs next yr.

The Nets offer was 4 years, 64 million, but it was contingent on them not landing Dwight. I guess Nene got sick of waiting.

The only decent scenarios are 1) Deron sees how ****ty his team is and doesn't want to wait, therefore pushing for a trade at the deadline or 2) The Nets have a really good pick because they are going to be terrible.

I'm really not sure Dwight would just pick up and leave at the end of the season to go play for the ****ty Nets for less money.

The Nets offer was 4 years, 64 million, but it was contingent on them not landing Dwight. I guess Nene got sick of waiting.

Or Nene knows something we don't.... He turned down a good chunk of change though, I mean really though it's the Nets plus him and Lopez never made sense anyway. Is Lopez going to be a PF? He can't even guard his own position at all how could he guard a lot of stretch pf's? Were they seriously going to have Outlaw,Lopez,Nene as their front court? Haha that makes me laugh just thinking about it

• Upvote 1