AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

And I fail to see why the scenario where they don't trade Paul is impossible.

This failure will eclipse pretty soon as Paul will be traded, rendering the possibility of him being not-traded impossible.

I would love to get a guy like Ellis or Iggy at this point. I just want one of them and I do believe that it can be done for both as both are more than likely capable of being moved. I think Iggy would be a decent piece to have as he could easily increase the defensive ability of this team and Ellis would increase the scoring ability of this team. So really it comes down to a lot of factors right now as we all know...this CP3 deal has really kicked us in the nads because people are worried about what Stern will do to their deals. If we get either of those two..as I would think these small market teams would want to help us at least keep our star...we can easily keep Dwight in Orlando.

looks like the Mavs are trying to trade Rudy Fernandez to make room for.......Vince Carta!

Rose about to sign extension with the Bulls. NBA needs more players like Dirk, Rose and Durant

GM Gar Forman said that the Bulls are working with Derrick Rose's agents to finalize a five-year, $94 million extension.

This is a formality, as the team has has already called it a "top priority" to accomplish. Rose has already stated that he has no interest in signing elsewhere, and this should be done rather quickly. Similarly to Kevin Durant, Rose has no interest in wasting the team's time in contract talks and wants to remain with the club long-term. Rose is a rock solid first round pick in fantasy leagues and will continue to be a stud for his owners.

Rose about to sign extension with the Bulls. NBA needs more players like Dirk, Rose and Durant

Rose and Durant both re-upped with their original team as restricted free agents.

You know: the same thing that Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Dwight, Deron Williams and Chris Paul all did.

Justin Harper wow, i'm very curious to see what this kid can do this season.

:cheers:

We need some BALL. If only all this who's-whose-friend crap was over...

Rose and Durant both re-upped with their original team as restricted free agents.

You know: the same thing that Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Dwight, Deron Williams and Chris Paul all did.

Missing the point. These are different players from the dram cry baby thugs like Howard, Lebron etc

Missing the point. These are different players from the dram cry baby thugs like Howard, Lebron etc

And they are different based on what?

Compare apples to apples. What about what Durant did last year or what Rose is doing now is different than what Howard, Lebron, Wade, Paul, Williams, etc did after THEIR third years in the league?