AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Yea it is great to get information from people who know people who know people who are friends with people that work for the Magic. But idk about this SVG and Dwight thing. I don't understand how a guy like Dwight can joke around and mock SVG's voice in the public, that right there seems like there is some sort of positive relationship. But what do I know

If Dwight really is done with Stan, then it just makes him seem childish to me. He didn't like SVG pushing him instead of pampering him. I also don't think firing SVG will result in a Dwight extension so there is no point, especially with the season weeks away.

Found this transcript of Marc Stein talking about the Nets offer on the radio today:

Link

I don't see how he can think the Nets offer is better than the Clippers if Dwight is happy to go to either destination.

If Dwight leaves, he should be forced to have my sig tattooed on his forehead for saying such lies.

Well, is he lying? The team will be home before the first round if/when he leaves

Well, is he lying? The team will be home before the first round if/when he leaves

"things will get better, I promise" explain that part :(

Honestly, if Dwight doesn't like playing for Stan then he needs to grow the ***** up. Stan has taken this team to new heights. Yes, Stan does have his moments, and he can be hot headed but would you rather have Stan or another coach like Johnny Davis... :panicworker:

Funny thing is we never heard any of this stuff when we made a run to the Finals or even years before that. It seems Dwight is using that as an excuse. The more I hear about it or any other bs excuse, the more it makes me sick. If he wants to leave then I'll help him pack his bags but just do us all a favor and just come out and *****ing say it. Stop acting like a little ***** and playing mind games like an 18 year old girl. This whole poor me attitude, I've giving everything I have is *****ing annoying. I honestly think he relishes every moment of attention he's recieveing from the media and feeling of power he has over our franchise. If you 'LOVE' this city like you said you do, then take us to the championship. Be your own legend HERE and stop following the blue print of everyone else. If not, then I wish nothing but miserable times for you, Shaq 2.0

Now my feathers are all ruffled.

• Upvote 3

Did I miss a new twitter post by Dwight or something, cant find anything

Nothing new from Dwight, just the media (AKA ESPN) putting all their attention on Dwight, acting like he calls the shots around here.

• Upvote 1

"things will get better, I promise" explain that part :(

Honestly, if Dwight doesn't like playing for Stan then he needs to grow the ***** up. Stan has taken this team to new heights. Yes, Stan does have his moments, and he can be hot headed but would you rather have Stan or another coach like Johnny Davis... :panicworker:

Funny thing is we never heard any of this stuff when we made a run to the Finals or even years before that. It seems Dwight is using that as an excuse. The more I hear about it or any other bs excuse, the more it makes me sick. If he wants to leave then I'll help him pack his bags but just do us all a favor and just come out and *****ing say it. Stop acting like a little ***** and playing mind games like an 18 year old girl. This whole poor me attitude, I've giving everything I have is *****ing annoying. I honestly think he relishes every moment of attention he's recieveing from the media and feeling of power he has over our franchise. If you 'LOVE' this city like you said you do, then take us to the championship. Be your own legend HERE and stop following the blue print of everyone else. If not, then I wish nothing but miserable times for you, Shaq 2.0

Now my feathers are all ruffled.

I'm just making a joke, Chase.

I agree, Dwight's become a huge prima donna. It's a shame because 2 years ago, us Orlando fans believed that his modesty and humbleness was what set him apart from any other NBA superstar. Unfortunately, it's come to this....

• Upvote 1

I'm just making a joke, Chase.

I agree, Dwight's become a huge prima donna. It's a shame because 2 years ago, us Orlando fans believed that his modesty and humbleness was what set him apart from any other NBA superstar. Unfortunately, it's come to this....

I know, I wasn't directing it towards you. I just put my rant pants on. But ya..... this sucks. kick_can.gif

Also relevant is how the team will perform on the court this (short) year.

The top 3 single factors are gonna be Howard's level of play, Stan's and GILBERT's.

(Arenas is not getting cut right away, if at all - anybody who knows Otis knows that)

As I want Howard to stay with the team, i don't just go "Dwight, please stay".

I also go "Stan, please be a factor" and "Gil, please be a factor" for that to happen.

I bet Otis lets this season play out. It's really the best move. I just hope the constant media won't be a distraction.

Oh it will. It is already a huge distraction and training camp hasn't even started. I almost would want to trade Dwight just to avoid the damn drama that we're going to get this season. Its' going to get bad.