AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

holy........

That's great size for a small forward

Yeah that guy is going to be a beast, that team will make some noise and we should thrive to do what they have done. Great draft picks and building slowly, if they had gotten OJ Mayo that team could have challenged anybody. Collison is a stud, Granger is the scorer every team needs, West is one of the best scoring PF's in the league, Foster is a great role player, Hibbert is becoming the player I though he would and Hansborough scraps like crazy. I mean really look at that team they probably will get a 4 or 5 seed, we will be 6th most likely.

Oh yeah also George Hill and then of course Paul George. Maybe the deepest team in the league with a coach other coaches in the league rave about.

• Upvote 1

JohnDenton555 John Denton

@DwightHoward said nothing has changed as far as his trade request. He talked to O.Smith on Thurs, said conversation will remain private.

I mean to people who are like give Dwight a chance it's all rumors he is obviously saying it's not. The guy is to much of a ***** to speak up but as Magic Fans we should know that. The guy has always played both sides of the fence and has never been the vocal leader this team needed.

• Upvote 1

I mean to people who are like give Dwight a chance it's all rumors he is obviously saying it's not. The guy is to much of a ***** to speak up but as Magic Fans we should know that. The guy has always played both sides of the fence and has never been the vocal leader this team needed.

Vince Carter scores 48 and Dwight steals his interview.

When you really think about it all Orlando really has to do is have a great seaon to make Dwight realize that this is a championship team. And with the new players we aqquired and the balance off the bench we have at every position i don't see why we can't be as good as Miami or Chicago etc...

A couple years ago Kobe wanted to leave LA but that year they went to the finals and Kobe realized that the Lakers are championship contenders. I feel that if we can do that, Dwight will re-sign with Orlando next off-season

When you really think about it all Orlando really has to do is have a great seaon to make Dwight realize that this is a championship team. And with the new players we aqquired and the balance off the bench we have at every position i don't see why we can't be as good as Miami or Chicago etc...

A couple years ago Kobe wanted to leave LA but that year they went to the finals and Kobe realized that the Lakers are championship contenders. I feel that if we can do that, Dwight will re-sign with Orlando next off-season

is any GM going to giftwrap us a second perennial All-Star for junk to help keep Dwight around though?

I don't think the Kobe situation is the same at all. Kobe had more years left on his contract. The draft class of 2008 wasn't that deep was it?