AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Comparing dwight to bynum would be like comparing phil jackson to mike brown...Note no way under any circumstance would I compare him to brian hill. That would be crazy bad.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?

• Upvote 2

In case you didnt get the comparison here is some more. Comparing dwight to bynum would be like comparing:

1.) Megan Fox to a pregnant and lactating Roseann Barr

2.) Michael Jordan to Sam Bowie

3.) A nice filet at ruth chris to 3 week old ground beef thats laid out unrefrigerated and cooked on a trash barrel hibachi.

4.) A fine Hickey Freeman suit to one of your matched outfit you got from Chess King in Altamonte Mall circa 1978.

5.) Comparing Penny Hardaway 1994 to the rotten bloated corpse of Brian Williams bobbing in the gulf of mexico.

Get it...or do I need to elaborate?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Well thanks for that image. Makes me wish for a lobotomy to get it out of my head.

In case you didnt get the comparison here is some more. Comparing dwight to bynum would be like comparing:

2.) Michael Jordan to Sam Bowie

3.) A nice filet at ruth chris to 3 week old ground beef thats laid out unrefrigerated and cooked on a trash barrel hibachi.

4.) A fine Hickey Freeman suit to one of your matched outfit you got from Chess King in Altamonte Mall circa 1978.

5.) Comparing Penny Hardaway 1994 to the rotten bloated corpse of Brian Williams bobbing in the gulf of mexico.

Get it...or do I need to elaborate?

Heh - sac? If this was aimed at me, the joke sailed over your head, friend. But these are awesome: yes - keep elaborating.

Is Sac the most downvoted poser in the history of this board. Other than Chris Curran of course.

Haha Bynum better than Dwight lol yea right

Haha Bynum better than Dwight lol yea right

newb...Dwight is doing us a favor by moving on. We can finally add some talent to spread around our offense, hopefully even get a dude with some legit post ability. Dwight has handcuffed our offensive production for years. All things come to an end bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

newb...Dwight is doing us a favor by moving on. We can finally add some talent to spread around our offense, hopefully even get a dude with some legit post ability. Dwight has handcuffed our offensive production for years. All things come to an end bro.

Not only that, but Otis made a huge move by bringing BBD who Stan will make the best defender of the year and NBA history. Celtics will always regret this.

Howard ain't got nothing on Davis!

ESPNSteinLine profile

ESPNSteinLine Just filed w/@Chris_Broussard: NBA officials and Clippers traded Chris Paul proposals into TUES night, but sources say Lakers back in hunt

Im not saying anything about dwight staying in orlando. im saying that he has prooven himself better then Bynum