AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

New Orleans strongly engaged with Clippers, Warriors and Celtics in trade talks for Chris Paul on Tuesday, league sources tell Y!

:(

"We have a great relationship, and he consistently reached out to me." It seems like Dwight initiated texting BVW and gave him a call too that Alex responded to later on in the night (in poor timing). Obviously this has had a tremendous impact and is probably the reason why he stepped down. Nonetheless though, I still think he's good for the Magic and has a passion for the team. He just made a poor judgement call and is having to step down at least for a short time.

At least that's my take.

EDIT: Shock Phantom beat me to it...

Say goodbye to any chance of getting CP3 guys :(

Clippers are the only team he would sign long-term with. Celtics: he's gone after next year. Rajan is the only good, young player they have, and he'd be traded. Unless there's going to be an immense amount of cap space for the Celtics come next season, I don't know why Paul would stay there.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Paul has indicated Clippers and Warriors could raise chances of keeping him long-term if they sign center Tyson Chandler too, sources say.