Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Know your Magic?

Oser? Did you just call me an oser? NO ONE CALLS BROOKS THOMPSON AN OSER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.

Your not good enough to put the L in front of the OSER

Is it legal to keep a hummingbird as a pet in this country? You have 58 seconds.

B1tch do I look like I run a Pet Shop ? What kinda question is this, " Is it legal to keep a hummingbird in this county?" Once again get a life. ONly you would know that. If you want to talk sports get back at me ok...?

Time's up. And your answer is wrong. It is NOT legal to keep a hummingbird as a pet.

Got no life do you ? Do you really site around and watch Animal Planet all day ? What is your favirot show on there ? Quick you have 23 seconds to answer me on if you have a life or now.. tick tick tick tick

Got no life do you ? Do you really site around and watch Animal Planet all day ? What is your favirot show on there ? Quick you have 23 seconds to answer me on if you have a life or now.. tick tick tick tick

Hey, I'm not saying I agree with it, it's just that Bird Law in this country is not governed by reason. Hummingbirds are illegal tender.

You can keep a gull as a pet, but you don't want to live with a seabird. The noise level alone on those things, I mean, have you ever heard a gull up close? It's going to blast your eardrums out.

Hey, I'm not saying I agree with it, it's just that Bird Law in this country is not governed by reason. Hummingbirds are illegal tender.

You can keep a gull as a pet, but you don't want to live with a seabird. The noise level alone on those things, I mean, have you ever heard a gull up close? It's going to blast your eardrums out.

Hey home boy I think you want to be on the Animal Planet Forum. I'am here to talk basketball and Orlando Magic. So once again if you don't have any sports questions for me go away.

Hey home boy I think you want to be on the Animal Planet Forum. I'am here to talk basketball and Orlando Magic. So once again if you don't have any sports questions for me go away.

I can do that. I've got one you're never going to get.

Who was the #2 pick in the 1977 NBA draft?

I can do that. I've got one you're never going to get.

Who was the #2 pick in the 1977 NBA draft?

Ill play your game ..... But I must say that your awkward lust and knowledge for anything bird is strange at the least. But never the less the answer is Otis Birdsong. Home grown Florida guy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill play your game ..... But I must say that your awkward lust and knowledge for anything bird is strange at the least. But never the less the answer is Otis Birdsong. Home grown Florida guy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky guess. And you used the internet. But I'll let it slide. Here's another one:

Who started exactly 22 games at center for the 1996-97 Los Angeles Clippers?

Lucky guess. And you used the internet. But I'll let it slide. Here's another one:

Who started exactly 22 games at center for the 1996-97 Los Angeles Clippers?

If it has wings and can fly does it make it bird related ? Kevin Duckworth... Honestly I would hate to see your house, bet you have bird's every place you turn.

You can stop looking it up now. The answer is Jack "Goose" Givens.

You lose the Bird Law/Avian Sports Trivia Throwdown. I'm sure you egret challenging me, but there was no fowl play involved and in the end the true pecking order was restored.

I'm going to take a nest now.