Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

More Speculation

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-110714/confidence-key-2011-12-nba-forecast

Still hopeful they're all wrong: I think Dwight's staying. Ideally, they're right about CP3 and he's being moved.

....to the Magic.

I have no idea who any of those guys are....so idk how much stock i put in them.

If we are contending around the trade deadline (if there is one) and we are in contention, we won't trade dwight, and even if we aren't, i dont think we will.

Once i saw Dwight and Lakers mentioned in the same sentence, i closed the page.

Right??

I mean, I could see Dwight going somewhere else, ala Kevin Garnett and I wouldn't really blame him if the best the Magic can do is Jefferson and Hedo. It hurts, but that's a fact - why waste the best parts of his youth waiting for the Magic to get it together?

But the Lakers? Why would he go there? They can't even afford him, unless the Lakers somehow managed to convince the Magic to take Kobe in return.

... unless the Lakers somehow managed to convince the Magic to take Kobe in return.

not sure if sarcastic or not, but Kobe will never leave the lakers as a player.

Right??

I mean, I could see Dwight going somewhere else, ala Kevin Garnett and I wouldn't really blame him if the best the Magic can do is Jefferson and Hedo. It hurts, but that's a fact - why waste the best parts of his youth waiting for the Magic to get it together?

But the Lakers? Why would he go there? They can't even afford him, unless the Lakers somehow managed to convince the Magic to take Kobe in return.

They would try and get us to take Bynum, Odom and a pick. :svgsad:

not to mention he's got a terrible contract and is no longer an effective player.

He might when his contract is up. The Wizards would make a play, and maybe the Bobcats.

He might when his contract is up. The Wizards would make a play, and maybe the Bobcats.

That would be funny as far as Charlotte, considering the (back then) Charlotte Hornets should of never traded him after they drafted him in the first place.

not to mention he's got a terrible contract and is no longer an effective player.

Just because he's arguably the best player as opposed to being head and shoulders above everyone doesn't mean he's no longer effective.

• Downvote 2

That would be funny as far as Charlotte, considering the (back then) Charlotte Hornets should of never traded him after they drafted him in the first place.

Kobe actually forced his way to the Lakers, wouldn't work out with the Hornets and demanded to be traded (essentially). Dude's always been a scumbag.

Just because he's arguably the best player as opposed to being head and shoulders above everyone doesn't mean he's no longer effective.

I think the only people arguing he's the best player are delusional Lakers fans. . .

• Upvote 1