Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

fixed

Jahaziel Howard, Orlando Magic star Dwight Howard's younger brother, could eventually end up back on a basketball court facing the Knights.

Howard had a brief stint at UCF. He joined the Knights in December of 2007 but was dismissed from the team by the summer due to academic problems and difficulty adjusting to the UCF program.

Howard has landed at Northwest-Shoals Community College in Muscle Shoals, Ala., where he averages 21.9 points per game. It is Howard's third stop since graduating from high school. He signed with Oral Roberts out of high school, but a shoulder injury and feeling homesick prompted him to enroll at UCF

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_ucf/2009/01/dwight-howards-brother-hopes-to-land-at-uab-face-off-against-ucf.html

wrong

eh, 1 month before the turn of the calendar. Either way...

NBA 2k11 league anyone? Instead of watching the games, we play them... IDK, thoughts?

NBA 2k11 league anyone? Instead of watching the games, we play them... IDK, thoughts?

If I get another ethernet jack in my dorm, I'm in

i'm going to sleep bro we have all the time in the world for pork rinds, sex, and nb2k11 bro get wit ti bro long haul baby conserve reduce recycle post nudes and make love bro candy pops CLUCK CLUCK i'm losing my mind already omg otis just sign jrich omg something happen UGH I CAN'T TKAE THISLOCKOUTANYMORE OMG

I'm sorry...what???

yea...

I started my UCF season tickets that year, I remember the season pretty well, Howard was horrible.

I'm saying that since it was December, it was only a month's difference between it being either 2007 or 2008