Sign in to follow this  
niktle

Trades that could happen..

Any self respecting magic fan should be ashamed of themselves for ever even suggesting we make a trade with the lakers.....***** them and their two has beens and that piece of garbage bynum. Id rather D12 walk then have LAs throw aways. We need youth plain and simple.

• Upvote 3

Why would we want to hand the Lakers and their spoiled fans another superstar big when the Lakers have ZERO leverage and have no other way of acquiring him? If we lose Dwight, we are rebuilding. We don't want to rebuild with guys like Bynum (maybe if he wasn't so injury prone), Gasol, Odom, Artest, Blake, etc.

The trading Dwight scenario is one that needs to go away. This isn't like LeBron's FA were teams were preparing years in advance to have cap space to sign him. The ONLY team that may have cap space and enough intrigue for Dwight is the Nets, and if they sign David West this offseason, that cap space likely goes away. Plus, with the new CBA we are likely going to see a hard cap that will make it harder to sign multiple stars like Miami just did. It isn't like Dwight can just walk to the Lakers. Let him test FA and if he leaves, you start over. Sure, we'll be strapped in for some horrible years. But I'd rather win 20 games and have a shot at a new star in the lottery than make a half assed attempt at contending to win 40 games and get knocked out in the first round.

• Upvote 1

Any self respecting magic fan should be ashamed of themselves for ever even suggesting we make a trade with the lakers.....***** them and their two has beens and that piece of garbage bynum. Id rather D12 walk then have LAs throw aways. We need youth plain and simple.

There aren't enough positives in the world for this one.

LA can suck it.

• Upvote 1

lakers have nothing the magic want.. if we do trade Dwight (god forbid) it will be for a young star and players with potential and draft picks not a aging gasol aging odom or Bynum who rarely is healthy. Plus lost respect for Bynum when he did that bush league shove on jj bareja... don't want those players wearing blue and white... But that's just me

Everyone wants to bash on what im saying but no one is saying who we can trade dwight for.. all you guys are gut less..

im saying, i DONT WANT DWIGHT TO GET TRADED!!! Get that thru your thick skulls! You would rather Dwight leave and we get nothing than to trade him?

thats just stupid!!! give me a reasonable trade.. IF THATS THE CASE! Damn, you guys talk a lot, but cant even answer the question.. did you not see the topic of this? TRADES THAT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

• Downvote 2

Everyone wants to bash on what im saying but no one is saying who we can trade dwight for.. all you guys are gut less..

im saying, i DONT WANT DWIGHT TO GET TRADED!!! Get that thru your thick skulls! You would rather Dwight leave and we get nothing than to trade him?

thats just stupid!!! give me a reasonable trade.. IF THATS THE CASE! Damn, you guys talk a lot, but cant even answer the question.. did you not see the topic of this? TRADES THAT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

Why do you want Dwight to be traded so bad?

• Upvote 2

YO! I DONT!!! did you not read what i said?

Sorry, I misread what you wrote.

What about this then...what if we keep Dwight, but trade JJ and Chris Duhon for Lamar Odom. I don't know, I think the Lakers could use Duhon to replace Fisher cause he's getting old. And they'll probably lose Shannon Brown to free agents so they could use JJ to back up Kobe. What do you think?

Or I guess if we end up having no choice but to trade Dwight, we could trade him and Arenas for Gasol, Bynum, and Odom. I don't know, it's better than letting Dwight go for nothing.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

coolface.jpg