Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

6'4", but so is DWade

Not comparable, though. Wade's wingspan is close to 6'11 while Mayo's is 6'6. Not to mention that while Mayo's a good athlete, he's not comparable to Wade in that department. . .

Not comparable, though. Wade's wingspan is close to 6'11 while Mayo's is 6'6. Not to mention that while Mayo's a good athlete, he's not comparable to Wade in that department. . .

but dude, they're the same height.

not for nothing, but I would say that Mayo is the superior freak athlete in terms of leaping, 2nd jump and a few other basketball specific things. Wade is way better in the air, controls his body better for the sport and I am pretty sure is faster. But, splitting hairs and all.

but dude, they're the same height.

not for nothing, but I would say that Mayo is the superior freak athlete in terms of leaping, 2nd jump and a few other basketball specific things. Wade is way better in the air, controls his body better for the sport and I am pretty sure is faster. But, splitting hairs and all.

Oh yeah, but I was taking into account speed and explosiveness too. Saw on draft express Mayo's max vertical is significantly higher than Wade's but still gets beat on no step vert

Maybe we use the TE for some better trade assets?

Could trade with Phoenix to take Pietrus of their hands and get a 2nd rounders in 2012 while we are at it. That's 5 mil expiring contract (trade asset) and a 2nd rounder that could be traded/kept. Don't know though... Ryan Anderson, Brandon Bass and expiring 5 mil contract for Josh Smith. Does that work out for the Hawks?

Give me Courtney Lee back instead of OJ Mayo.

Give me a summer league so I can see how good Deandre Liggins is....