Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I dont understand how the proposed flex cap really hurts players. It seems it would just make it harder for GMs to sign certain players. I dont know its been hard for me to keep up with how this stuff works.

limiting the number of exceptions allowed under the current cap will directly effect the NBA's middle-lower class salary players. I don't know the ins and outs of the current proposal, but that is my guess.

I think the Kings would have to throw in a little more.

I hope that maybe a few more trades go down after this. Maybe this can be the first domino (doubtful, probably).

I like the deal for the Cavs, not sure why the Kings want to clutter the 4 spot even more.

They have a similar problem to Orlando. Having a bunch of average players at the 4 doesn't equal one good one. Now I do not see how Hickson helps but at least they are trying.

The Kings are going to lose their team to a black hole, not to relocation. Maybe we should try to trade Hedo and Bass there.

Anyway, anything new?

The Kings are going to lose their team to a black hole, not to relocation. Maybe we should try to trade Hedo and Bass there.

Anyway, anything new?

Otis likes this team, there won't be a season next year, BMP is going into hiding, and I still love you.

BQRMagic Evan Dunlap

I get that the Cavs need a SF, and that they just drafted Thompson, but Hickson's darn good. I dig Casspi, tho.

1 minute ago

He gushes over the ****tiest players lol.

JarethOMMB Jareth Cutestory

@

@BQRMagic Hickson is Bass with more athleticism & younger. Same blackhole. Same defense. Slighty better rebounder.

35 seconds ago