Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

are you going to disappear from the forums for awhile? i'm trying to find sanctuary elsewhere unless we can cum up with sum fun stuff to do!!!

I'll check it here and there but without any NBA news there won't be much to talk about. I'll probably just be lurking. . .

I'll check it here and there but without any NBA news there won't be much to talk about. I'll probably just be lurking. . .

:svgsad: now I'm really sad me you rosco the whole crew are gettin disbanded we're like the nwo bro fah fah fah fah life wtf man

we can make hypothetical rosters we could make replacement teams and all sorts of fun stuff!!!

You guys could join the UFC community forum, there's nice people there and you'd get more educated in MMA. There are also a bunch of trolls so you could feel at home

:creaturedance:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:svgsad: now I'm really sad me you rosco the whole crew are gettin disbanded we're like the nwo bro fah fah fah fah life wtf man

we can make hypothetical rosters we could make replacement teams and all sorts of fun stuff!!!

LIKE ISKETCH AND APPLES TO APPLES

LIKE ISKETCH AND APPLES TO APPLES

WTF IS APPLES TO APPLES AND I TRIED GETTING U TO PLAY ISKETCH LIKE A BILLION GAZILLINO TIMES AND U JSUT IGNORE ME AND PLAY NO MERCY AND NEVER GIVE ME LINKS :(

MagicBasketball MagicBBOnline-BSerra

There are currently no plans for Jameer Nelson to hold his annual Building Magic campaign. Source cites lockout as the primary concern.

35 seconds ago

:svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: :svgsad: