Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

With Harper being able to play the 3/4 do you guys think Clark could shift to the 4/5? He could be a Tyson Chanlder type player but with better handles and driving ablilty

judging by his shot (or lack of one), his weight up around 240, and his length, I think he could be a serviceable option at center.

I think Harper is going to be really good but not til like 3 of 4 years... he was a 2nd round pick in a weak draft.. but I hope I'm wrong and he helps right away but not likely

I think Harper is going to be really good but not til like 3 of 4 years... he was a 2nd round pick in a weak draft.. but I hope I'm wrong and he helps right away but not likely

I think he can contribute similar to what Anderson contributed his rookie year. 7 points off the bench.

Lol I sent the pic to him on twitter, I wish he would've retweeted it though, i wouldve got like 100 more followers lol.

I think he can contribute similar to what Anderson contributed his rookie year. 7 points off the bench.

I'd be happy with 7 points off the bench... Guess it depends on his playing time.. won't get that much playing time being a rookie and prob being 3rd string PF behind bass and Anderson. He will makes then likely be getting garbage minutes unless we end up trading bass or Anderson

I'd be happy with 7 points off the bench... Guess it depends on his playing time.. won't get that much playing time being a rookie and prob being 3rd string PF behind bass and Anderson. He will makes then likely be getting garbage minutes unless we end up trading bass or Anderson

he should be playing some SF too.

Yes that's true good point.. Did he play sf at all In college? because as a rookie you should focus on one position so you won't get confused... also do you know if is bball IQ is good?

That's where I think he'd fit more. Although I'm betting we dump either Bass or Anderson at some point.

SF's going to be a soft spot for us. Again.