Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Anyone know how high they are on Xavier Henry and Grievis Vasquez? Cause Ryan for Mayo doesn't work, so I could see us trading Ryan for one of them then using the TE on Mayo.

Their fans on the message boards are high on both. Of course, these could also be a bunch of Chris Curran's...who knows....

Anyone know how high they are on Xavier Henry and Grievis Vasquez? Cause Ryan for Mayo doesn't work, so I could see us trading Ryan for one of them then using the TE on Mayo.

Neither should hold the value Ryan Anderson holds, but if it netted Orlando OJ Mayo somehow I guess I could see it happening. I'd prefer Henry based soley on his defense.

Shock, perhaps they have a small TE that can absorb Ryan and our TE can absorb Mayo....Hoopsworld use to have all the TE's listed....but its not up to date...

Shock, perhaps they have a small TE that can absorb Ryan and our TE can absorb Mayo....Hoopsworld use to have all the TE's listed....but its not up to date...

Memphis has none according to ShamSports. :(

Is anyone else worried the Celtics have only 27 mil in committed salary after next season to make a run at 1, maybe 2 free agents?

I was looking at DeAndre's last tweeds and he got a workout with the Hawks. He said only him and another prospect were being worked out. One of his tweets

DeAndre Liggins

On to the next!!!! Atlanta!!! It was good to workout with my boy josh!!!!

Seems like he has ties with Josh smith... Something to think about.... Maybe the Hawks were interested?

So, who do you guys view as the winners and losers of the draft?

Winner: Minnesota (If CLE was smart they should have went Williams 1 and Knight 4)

Wiz in a close 2nd

Loser: NOH....How do you sell your only pick for $$$$...they need to be moved....