Sign in to follow this  
Stan Van Jeremy

We have exhausted all trade options.........

Flame me but I think the trades of Türk, J-Rich and GA have been the neck-breakers for this organisation for the next decade to come. Should the CBA not correct this stupidities by Otis we'll loose Dwight and won't be able to make trades without losing guys like BB, JJ or Meer. Hopefully the NBA will allow us to terminate contracts and use a franchise tag to retain Dwight. That's the only chance I see!

This is the same guy that thought the world was going to end on May 21. You need to chill man.

Flame me but I think the trades of Türk, J-Rich and GA have been the neck-breakers for this organisation for the next decade to come. Should the CBA not correct this stupidities by Otis we'll lose Dwight and won't be able to make trades without losing guys like BB, JJ or Meer. Hopefully the NBA will allow us to terminate contracts and use a franchise tag to retain Dwight. That's the only chance I see!

I think Ryan Anderson and Brandon Bass will have stronger seasons. JJ Redick and Jameer wont decline, not sure on if they will improve a lot. Arenas? I don't know... If he can play like an all star, the Magic are in good shape. Hedo Turkoglu... well he can only get better after what he showed in the playoffs right? If not maybe he will become a back up SF and Quentin Richardson plays SF and SG.

I agree though that the December 18th trades make no sense now. We are looking at VC expiring now or after this season, Pietrus expiring after this season. Gortat, a backup plan for Howard. Rashard Lewis expiring 1 year earlier than Gilbert Arenas. + They gave away this year's draft pick and 3 million.

Why do you think we will lose Dwight? I understand he doesn't want to sign, he doesn't want to bind him self... He might sign with the Magic anyways if they are the best team that can sign him at that time. Say... if the Magic reach the Conference finals or do very well in the conference semi finals. I don't see Dwight Howard leaving. I think people are misinterpreting what Howard is trying to do by saying he wont sign. He obviously just wants the media off his back and to keep his options open. That's all there is to it.

Did they change "decade" to mean "four years", and no one told me?

Also, why do so many people on this board not know the difference between "lose" and "loose"?

A better question is: When did Hedo get umlauts over his name? He's Turkish, not German.

Looks like Stan and Otis are agreeing with each other that the team they have is good enough to win a championship. In other words, "we tried every trade option and no one wants our bad contracts or players." Stan also said that his style of play is similar to what the Mavs used to win an NBA title, shoot the hell out of the 3 ball. I'm afraid we are rolling with what we had last year and praying for a miracle to win the the NBA title. This isnt good since Howard has publicly said he does not think the current players have what it takes to win an NBA title. This should make for an interesting locker room............

Looks like Stan and Otis are agreeing with each other that the team they have is good enough to win a championship. In other words, "we tried every trade option and no one wants our bad contracts or players." Stan also said that his style of play is similar to what the Mavs used to win an NBA title, shoot the hell out of the 3 ball. I'm afraid we are rolling with what we had last year and praying for a miracle to win the the NBA title. This isnt good since Howard has publicly said he does not think the current players have what it takes to win an NBA title. This should make for an interesting locker room............

Sorry I disagree with them, I agree that Dwight needs to have his say! After all none on the team except Dwight played 100% in the playoffs, that team looked terrible.

Everyone else is trading up for the big players and we are looking at Josh Smith? We need a PG, Bigs, Gilbert Pleeese! That was a nightmare! We need another star player toplay with Dwight and make him happy, why not ask Dwight to help make the decision, that would be smart!

• Upvote 1

Sorry I disagree with them, I agree that Dwight needs to have his say! After all none on the team except Dwight played 100% in the playoffs, that team looked terrible.

Everyone else is trading up for the big players and we are looking at Josh Smith? We need a PG, Bigs, Gilbert Pleeese! That was a nightmare! We need another star player toplay with Dwight and make him happy, why not ask Dwight to help make the decision, that would be smart!

Stan and Otis need to open their eyes a little more (and we do not need another coach Stan is a great coach) I agree that Dwight needs to have his say! After all none on the team except Dwight played 100% in the playoffs, that team looked terrible.

• Upvote 2