Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

PLEASE tell me you guys agree with me?

MisterRudolph Jarrod N Rudolph

People think I'm crazy for my @StarburyMarbury to LA suggestion, so, I have a question: how many of the NBA's starting PGs are better rt now

Noonskadoodle17 Nick Schwam

@MisterRudolph Rose Russ Rondo D Will CP3 Wall Meer Nash Holiday Curry Lowry Conley Parker Jennings Collison Stuckey Lawson/Felton

@Noonskadoodle17 ... I'll give you Rose, CP, Deron, Rondo, Parker and reluctantly Nash. The rest we're going to fight for, lol ...

@MisterRudolph we r talking about a 34 year old Marbury right? Everyone I mentioned I guarantee any team in the NBA would take over Marbury

PLEASE tell me you guys agree with me?

People think I'm crazy for my @StarburyMarbury to LA suggestion, so, I have a question: how many of the NBA's starting PGs are better rt now

@MisterRudolph Rose Russ Rondo D Will CP3 Wall Meer Nash Holiday Curry Lowry Conley Parker Jennings Collison Stuckey Lawson/Felton

@Noonskadoodle17 ... I'll give you Rose, CP, Deron, Rondo, Parker and reluctantly Nash. The rest we're going to fight for, lol ...

@MisterRudolph we r talking about a 34 year old Marbury right? Everyone I mentioned I guarantee any team in the NBA would take over Marbury

If Starbury was a Top 10 PG like this guy is saying he would be in the league. We can now cross Rudolph off the credible people list. He can sit at the kids table now with Alex Kennedy.

And Steve Kyler can be their ***** and bring them graham crackers and juice boxes.

If Starbury was a Top 10 PG like this guy is saying he would be in the league. We can now cross Rudolph off the credible people list. He can sit at the kids table now with Alex Kennedy.

Celtics have the cap space to sign Dwight.

The only reason Dwight would want to play there is Rondo. You think that's attractive enough for him to betray O-land?

@

@Noonskadoodle17 ... I'm telling you what I know, that's not true. If GMs aren't worried about him personally, Steph will get a spot

hahaha uh oh he pulled out his sources

Then who would Howard have to play with? Think this through.

You're missing the point.

My point is that I can't see why any teams will trade with us this year to make the Magic better when Dwight is going to be a FA next year.

If they trade with us and make us a better team then he's more likely to stay.

But if we suck this year, Dwight will more be more inclined to leave.

these line ups look pretty good?

Grizzlies: Blazers:

Conley Miller

Mayo Matthews

T.Allen Batum

Zandolph Aldridge

Dwight Dwight

If they moved Gay and Gasol they would.

If Portland moved Roy and Oden/Rudy they would

Memphis would have to give away/not resign their 2011 draft picks, their 2012 draft picks, Rudy Gay, OJ Mayo, Marc Gasol, Shane Battier, Hamed Haddadi, Darrell Arthur, Sam Young, not sign any long term free agents, and take on $0 in salary from salary dumping trades for the CHANCE to convince Dwight to join a (then) 32 year old Zach Randolph in one of the worst basketball markets in the NBA.

Portland would need to dump Roy, Oden (not a difficult decision there), Babbit, williams, fernandez, batum, and their picks for the next two drafts for the CHANCE to sign Dwight.

Either of these franchises make these moves and watch Dwight sign with OKC, Boston, LA, etc their fans would riot. It's not worth the chance unless you have a reasonable way to get the player there. We can cut salary for the chance at williams/paul because They'd get to join a MVP caliber player. MVP caliber players don't jump ship to sign with gutted teams and fringe all stars.