Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Casey Anthony Trial

If she was guilty, she'd be found guilty. ..

Followed by...

I think she did/had something to do with the murder of her child.

Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

I am surprised and proud of the response from this board compared to what is going on social media outlets.

****, you're the dumbass that is saying justice was served. The people debating Ed (Berto, Jareth, Gene) are merely saying that if you go by the book, the jury couldn't convict her. NOT THAT JUSTICE WAS *****ING SERVED. Ass clown.

Followed by...

Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Innocent or not-innocent is not the same thing as guilty or not-guilty.

Not guilty does not mean the same thing as innocent. I don't honestly doubt that she was responsible for the death of her child, directly, but that doesn't mean much if you can't prove it.

****, you're the dumbass that is saying justice was served. The people debating Ed (Berto, Jareth, Gene) are merely saying that if you go by the book, the jury couldn't convict her. NOT THAT JUSTICE WAS *****ING SERVED. Ass clown.

If there is no evidence to support a murder conviction, there should be no murder conviction. That is justice.

I am surprised and proud of the response from this board compared to what is going on social media outlets.

I'm actually NOT surprised. We as a society have long since forgotten what is right and what is wrong. I am ashamed that I am associated with a bunch of people who need their hands held through something and can't just think for themselves. Some of you keep saying there was no evidence. Ya'll must've been watching some different trial I guess. I saw plenty of evidence that she killed her child. I actually weep for the lack of education being presented by some of you on here.