Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Grade Otis Smith Sentinel Article

I think Charles Barkley would make a good GM. He knows basketball. I do not like J Richardson, and hope we don't resign unless it is to trade him. After what he did to Steve Nash, do not want him on the team. To do something like that to a fellow teammate, just do not have any respect. Richardson is really low.

I do not like J Richardson, and hope we don't resign unless it is to trade him. After what he did to Steve Nash, do not want him on the team. To do something like that to a fellow teammate, just do not have any respect. Richardson is really low.

Oh my god. This seriously made me lol. Do you seriously believe every rumor you hear? This was confirmed FALSE a while ago.

Never learns.....

I think Charles Barkley would make a good GM. He knows basketball. I do not like J Richardson, and hope we don't resign unless it is to trade him. After what he did to Steve Nash, do not want him on the team. To do something like that to a fellow teammate, just do not have any respect. Richardson is really low.

Pretty sure you like Jrich clutch winning 3's this year.... Steve Nash Is the Father of his child if thats what you are talking about....

Barkley is an idiot, why would you guys want him as GM? Just b/c he says he wants to be one?

Besides, I don't really trust ex-players as GMs. Let a business and math guy crunch the numbers and hire his own scouting team.

I seriously doubt #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #9 have the necessary experience to run a team. #1, #2, #8 are fictional characters so I don't think they are available on this plane of existence. #10 doesn't have negotiating skills.

You're list is very poor. I don't think you watch enough basketball if you think these would be good candidates for GM.

I beg your pardon I never said they would be good candidates for gm. Only that they would be better tas a gm than Otis. Sorry if the mention of Meagan Fox might have thrown you into confusion. My reason is that most of my list is not smart enough to hold a pencil let alone sign their name to a contract. That being the case we would still have gortat, vinces expiring, peachus expiring and our first rounder (to maybe make a run at the Jimmer) instead of hedo, gibert jrich duhon malik etc.Its like addition without subtraction.

• Downvote 1

I beg your pardon I never said they would be good candidates for gm. Only that they would be better tas a gm than Otis. Sorry if the mention of Meagan Fox might have thrown you into confusion. My reason is that most of my list is not smart enough to hold a pencil let alone sign their name to a contract. That being the case we would still have gortat, vinces expiring, peachus expiring and our first rounder (to maybe make a run at the Jimmer) instead of hedo, gibert jrich duhon malik etc.Its like addition without subtraction.

most addition is without subtraction

• Upvote 1

Barkley is an idiot, why would you guys want him as GM? Just b/c he says he wants to be one?

Besides, I don't really trust ex-players as GMs. Let a business and math guy crunch the numbers and hire his own scouting team.

Barkley seems like an idiot, but the guy knows his basketball. He knows what would work and what wouldn't. I honestly think that he would make a decent GM and a better one than Otis. He understands the game and if he needs to he can surround himself with a staff that compliments his flaws. I just think a basketball guy running a basketball team makes sense, but maybe I'm missing something

Since McHale is off the list, I'd just slid everyone up one position. Still have Kerr as number one and Barkley number two.

• Upvote 1