ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

you have us only taking gooden and salmons from the bucks but i think that magette would have to part of the deal to, dont you think? wont they be under the cap next year doesnt that mean that they can get a tpe from a trade with us? maybe im not understanding how a team obtains a tpe in the first place.

if this were the case and bucks got rid of gooden salmons and corey in the deal and only taking back hedo's sub par contract i think it could make them look at the deal, giving up jennings is a step backwards but freeing up the cap space spent on bad deals would sweeten the pot for them.

i have maggettee going to the hornets.

i have maggettee going to the hornets.

i see... you think that hornets would still be interested at that point? coreys contract is pretty bad and the cap relief and young pg were the things that i thought would make them acttually bite on trade offer

i see... you think that hornets would still be interested at that point? coreys contract is pretty bad and the cap relief and young pg were the things that i thought would make them acttually bite on trade offer

corey's contract isn't as long as Salmons'. ideally, a 4th team would be involved to toss a pick for maggettee. I just don't like all of the players coming to us while we give up so little comparatively.

corey's contract isn't as long as Salmons'. ideally, a 4th team would be involved to toss a pick for maggettee. I just don't like all of the players coming to us while we give up so little comparatively.

this team has backed itself into a corner with roster flexibility we are going to have to do something borderline crazy (taking on emeka,corey,salmons,gooden), to attain a superstar player to pair with dwight in my opinion...if a team were willing to take on corey's contract and throw a pick in that would be amazing but i dont think that anyone would really do that... maybe this deal isnt something that is finacially reasonable or a like you said a 4th team needs to be involved that would send some expirings for either corey or salmons which to me would seem more realistic than a pick...

this team has backed itself into a corner with roster flexibility we are going to have to do something borderline crazy (taking on emeka,corey,salmons,gooden), to attain a superstar player to pair with dwight in my opinion...if a team were willing to take on corey's contract and throw a pick in that would be amazing but i dont think that anyone would really do that... maybe this deal isnt something that is finacially reasonable or a like you said a 4th team needs to be involved that would send some expirings for either corey or salmons which to me would seem more realistic than a pick...

If it was a vet team picking in the last 5 of the first round I could see them giving up a pick.

Apparently Turks contract saves them a heap in the long run

yeah but couldnt someone else give them a better money saving contract? i highly doubt turk is a lucrative option for them