Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

If you could form a realistic team around Dwight

Here is my orlando magic roster?

here is my orlando magic roster chris paul, Richard hamilton, kevin durant, patrick patterson, dwight howard, russell westbrook, rajon rondo, shane battier, tayshaun prince, demarcus cousins, tyrus thomas, boris diaw,j.j. redick, kendrick perkins, raja bell. I need to know who is the star, role player, prospect, starter, sixth man, bench wamer are please and thank you

2f07s79.jpg

• Upvote 2

Trix are for kids. This would be a nice summer, though there are many routes to go:

1. Trades with Memphis (really a two for one):

-- TE for Mayo (http://games.espn.go...tradeId=3bmmsae )

+

-- Anderson and Rights to Fran for Vasquez and Smith (http://games.espn.go...tradeId=3bmea7b )

2. Trade with Phiily:

-- JJ, Turk, Bass and a Future 1st for Iggy, Nocioni and Speights (http://games.espn.go...tradeId=42hwofg )

3. Draft in 2nd Round

-- Jamie Skeen

4. Use MLE (assuming we have it to use)

-- Fully on M. Thorton (or some other young stud)

5. Use BAE (assuming we have it to use)

-- N. Mohammed

6. Use Amnesty Exemption (assuming we have it to use)

-- Arenas (see you alter, tater!)

2011-2012 Orlando Magic

PG: Nelson, Vasquez, Duhon

SG: Mayo, Thornton

SF: Iggy, Q, Nocioni

PF: Skeen, Speights

C: Howard, Mohammed, Orton

Yeah, baby!!! Young, gritty and ready to gun!!! Moreover, if we wanted to trade for a superstar down the road, we'd have the assets.

Please bash respectfully.

Houston has 2 1st round picks, looks like they going big and b/u pg. Also read they would love to get rid of BMiller. So the Magic will take Miller as long as they include CLee.

Works for both teams. Magic get a b/u center, and a def minded sg that can score at the rim. http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3dpjqwo

Sign FA AL Thornton (would rather have Iggy @ SF but I cant make the connection)

Somehow pkg Turk and Q for future draft picks or cash would be nice.

Jameer,Arenas,Duhon (If Arenas comes back healthy you got to give him a stab as the starter)

CLee,JJ,Q

Turk,AThornton,3eaZy (would be a good battle for b/u min tween Al and Earl. Clark at 6'10 would be better when facing Lebron.)

Anderson,Bass,Orton (I would start Anderson to imulate the Turk/Shard combo)

Dwight,Miller

I reserve the right to change my mind. ha

A little refresher on CLee

Al Thornton

Jameer,Arenas,Duhon (If Arenas comes back healthy you got to give him a stab as the starter)

CLee,JJ,Q

Turk,AThornton,3eaZy (would be a good battle for b/u min tween Al and Earl. Clark at 6'10 would be better when facing Lebron.)

Anderson,Bass,Orton (I would start Anderson to imulate the Turk/Shard combo)

Dwight,Miller

If this is the Magic's plan on going next year they might as well just start packing D12's bags.

Seriously, it's either go extremely hard at overpaid 3rd bananas and young studs or expiring contracts. This team really isn't in position for minor upgrades.

If this is the Magic's plan on going next year they might as well just start packing D12's bags.

Seriously, it's either go extremely hard at overpaid 3rd bananas and young studs or expiring contracts. This team really isn't in position for minor upgrades.

you lost me bro, overpaid 3rd bananas?

The thread says realistic. CLee is RFA next season and the Magic still have the peices to make a ridiculous trade for a "banana"

Please bash respectfully.

Houston has 2 1st round picks, looks like they going big and b/u pg. Also read they would love to get rid of BMiller. So the Magic will take Miller as long as they include CLee.

Works for both teams. Magic get a b/u center, and a def minded sg that can score at the rim. http://games.espn.go...tradeId=3dpjqwo

If ownership doesn't care about money, this isn't a bad way to re-secure MagLeeto, who is a solid, young asset. Meanwhile, Miller is terrible at this point in his career. Still he's better than M. Allen or Bass at center.

EDIT: Substituting Patterson for Lee would be fine by me, too.

Well, I'll just throw in what I'd like to see happen on June 23rd, as I doubt the CBA gets extended another year and I have no idea what it will look like if restructured.

1. Jameer and Redick to Philly for Andre Iguodala

2. #53 pick to Memphis for OJ Mayo (using the Gortat TPE)

This would give us a rotation of Dwight/Bass/Iggy/Mayo/Arenas Hedo/Anderson/Duhon

For the rest of the offseason I wouldn't mind packaging JRich S&T with Bass & Duhon for Boozer & CJ Watson from Chicago while also bringing over Fran Vasquez and re-signing Earl Clark.

'12 roster: Dwight/Boozer/Iggy/Mayo/Arenas Hedo/Anderson/Watson/Fran

you lost me bro, overpaid 3rd bananas?

The thread says realistic. CLee is RFA next season and the Magic still have the peices to make a ridiculous trade for a "banana"

yes, overpaid 3rd bananas. All-Stars aren't really available so it's either stack up on fringe all-stars or young guys with potential to be all-stars. They have to either go all out in win now assets or expiring contracts. . . Magic aren't in position to make small changes to the lineup.

yes, overpaid 3rd bananas. They have to either go all out in win now assets or expiring contracts. . . Magic aren't in position to make small changes to the lineup

Typical BMP. Talking about basketball playing fruit rather than trying to figure out legitimate trades.

• Upvote 1