Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

If you could form a realistic team around Dwight

If ownership doesn't care about money, this isn't a bad way to re-secure MagLeeto, who is a solid, young asset. Meanwhile, Miller is terrible at this point in his career. Still he's better than M. Allen or Bass at center.

EDIT: Substituting Patterson for Lee would be fine by me, too.

How about substituting Patterson for Miller?

CLee/Patterson/Hayes for whatever combination we need to make it work

How about substituting Patterson for Miller?

CLee/Patterson/Hayes for whatever combination we need to make it work

And then we could trade for John Wall and Demarcus Cousins. And Eric Bledsoe. And don't forget Jodie Meeks. And then trade for the #3 pick and take Brandon Knight

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And then we could trade for John Wall and Demarcus Cousins. And Eric Bledsoe. And don't forget Jodie Meeks. And then trade for the #3 pick and take Brandon Knight

Oh, I hadn't thought about that....then maybe we could fire SVG, hire Calipari then change our name to the Orlando Wildcats...

troll

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So i'm a troll because i'm making fun of the fact that all you talk about is trying to get as many Kentucky players on this team as possible. Really? And Cal isn't too far fetched actually. If you think that program is clean you need to get your head checked. I wouldn't be suprised if Calipari fled to the NBA.

So i'm a troll because i'm making fun of the fact that all you talk about is trying to get as many Kentucky players on this team as possible. Really? And Cal isn't too far fetched actually. If you think that program is clean you need to get your head checked. I wouldn't be suprised if Calipari fled to the NBA.

No, you're a troll because you brought up all this KY stuff for no reason. Jareth was the first one to start making the claim that we should go after Chuck Hayes not me. Soul Bro just mentioned replacing CLee with Patrick Patterson, not me. BMP was the first one to say that we should go after Kelenna Azubuike, not me. I've never said we should go after Cousins or Wall. I did mention that if we did draft up into lottery range, then we should consider Brandon Knight because this kid is a solid PG. But you go ahead and bash just because a KY fan mentions a KY player. I guess that gives me the right to bash anytime someone mentions Speights or Noah or Brewer right?

Go troll somewhere else.

I think we should trade for Brewer, Speights and David Lee.

I'd be totally for that because I look at the talent instead of the former college. All of those players could fill a need that the Magic have. But Lee isn't going anywhere and I doubt Speights is either, unless we have him thrown in with an Iggy trade.

these guys will help us win it all caron butler, antawn jamison, brendon haywood, deshawn stevenson + d12 this offseason

antawn jamison,

here is the start line up Gilbert Arenas ,deshawn stevenson,caron butler,,antawn jamison,d12

the 2nd unit is Jameer Nelson J,J Redick,Earl Clark,Ryan Anderson,brendon haywood

the 3nd unit is Quentin Richardson,Chris Duhon.?

here are the player we try to get caron butler and antawn jamison and brendon haywood and deshawn stevenson this offseason.

i will like you comments on this guy for magic please ?

Our name is the Orlando Magic, not the Washington Wiz.

This guy must be a troll.