Sign in to follow this  
esanton

Officially a Season Ticket Holder!

So I am a lifetime fan of the Orlando Magic, but have only lived here in O-Town for a little over two years. My finances finally allowed me to pull the trigger on this. So as of a couple of months ago, I am one of the Magic's newest season ticket holders for the 2011-12 season. I even used my ST option to get tickets for this year's playoffs................even if they were too short :(

• Upvote 1

Hey buddy, I'm ultimatefightingchamp in the UFC forum. Nice to see you here

Yep yep. I started an account here a while back but don't post too often because this place is kind of a ghost town.

So I am a lifetime fan of the Orlando Magic, but have only lived here in O-Town for a little over two years. My finances finally allowed me to pull the trigger on this. So as of a couple of months ago, I am one of the Magic's newest season ticket holders for the 2011-12 season. I even used my ST option to get tickets for this year's playoffs................even if they were too short :(

Lucky for some! I am truly jealous! At least I know that you will appreciate every second of those tickets.

Congrats, you're in for a treat! Being a season ticket holder, you'll get the opportunity to meet Magic players at least once through season ticket holder only functions.

I went to the one last year in Altamonte and had a blast. Got to meet and get autographs from Brandon Bass, Ryan Anderson(best personality aside from Dwight), Vince Carter, Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, and JJ Redick. Unfortunately Dwight wasn't doing autographs, but I got to catch him in Club Blue after a game once.

Having season tickets is a great opportunity for sure!

Congrats, you're in for a treat! Being a season ticket holder, you'll get the opportunity to meet Magic players at least once through season ticket holder only functions.

I went to the one last year in Altamonte and had a blast. Got to meet and get autographs from Brandon Bass, Ryan Anderson(best personality aside from Dwight), Vince Carter, Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, and JJ Redick. Unfortunately Dwight wasn't doing autographs, but I got to catch him in Club Blue after a game once.

Damn, bro. I would kill for VC and D12's autographs.

Living in Portugal I was lucky enough to visit Orlando but I spent the day at the Universal Studios :)

Damn, bro. I would kill for VC and D12's autographs.

Living in Portugal I was lucky enough to visit Orlando but I spent the day at the Universal Studios :)

The ball they signed kinda lost value. I have Rashard Lewis, Mickael Pietrus, Vince Carter, Matt Barnes, and Anthony Johnson on it lol. However, i still have Dwight, Jameer, JJ, and Ryan on it, too

Lucky for some! I am truly jealous! At least I know that you will appreciate every second of those tickets.

Thanks! Seeing your avatar, I have to ask, are you based in France? That is actually the country I eventually want to move to.

Coolness. Altamonte is actually where I live. I just put Orlando in my location because nobody outside of Central Florida has a clue where Altamonte Springs is. It's sweet, about 9 miles from the Colonial/Ivanhoe exit. I use either Church Street Garage or Geico Garage for parking so it really is a straight shot.

Thanks! Seeing your avatar, I have to ask, are you based in France? That is actually the country I eventually want to move to.

That's the flag of the Netherlands, France's flag rotated 90 degrees :D

That's the flag of the Netherlands, France's flag rotated 90 degrees :D

*smacks forehead*

I knew that.......................

No, but close. Its the Dutch flag. I am Australian, but have Dutch family backgroud, and frequently visit. Also relocating there this summer :)