Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

NBA TV

While they don't conflict in times, Mavs vs. Blazers is an awesome matchup and has been a great series. Portland and Roy's comeback in the 4th to win game 4 was probably the best game of the entire playoffs so far and as a Magic fan I was more excited to watch that game than watch the Magic play awful defense and shoot giant bricks for 4 games (Dwight's 46 pts were awesome, though).

Ah I see, I've not followed that series. However does anyone think that TNT and ESPN ruled Magic out before the last win over the Hawks as Howard said in the press conference and that's why they scheduled these games because they didn't think the Magic v Hawks game would exist?

I hated it when the League Pass feeds were from Atlanta. Can't stand Rathbun. He was a moron when he called Braves games and is still a moron!

Ah I see, I've not followed that series. However does anyone think that TNT and ESPN ruled Magic out before the last win over the Hawks as Howard said in the press conference and that's why they scheduled these games because they didn't think the Magic v Hawks game would exist?

The schedule was out for the entire series before game 1. . . the Magic doesn't bring such big crowds and Atlanta barely brings any. It's a 4v5 seed matchup with only one superstar, and a 4v5 matchup in the Eastern Conference is completely different than the 4v5 matchup in the West. OKC and Denver are "fun" games to watch, and both teams had better records (which means more in the West since it's a tougher conference).

Did the Magic have any games on NBA TV last year? I honestly don't remember mainly because all I do remember is Hubie talking non-stop and that Matt Devlin guy being underwhelming. It has a lot to do with seeding and matchups, almost nothing to do with "hate" for the Magic

The schedule was out for the entire series before game 1. . . the Magic doesn't bring such big crowds and Atlanta barely brings any. It's a 4v5 seed matchup with only one superstar, and a 4v5 matchup in the Eastern Conference is completely different than the 4v5 matchup in the West. OKC and Denver are "fun" games to watch, and both teams had better records (which means more in the West since it's a tougher conference).

Did the Magic have any games on NBA TV last year? I honestly don't remember mainly because all I do remember is Hubie talking non-stop and that Matt Devlin guy being underwhelming. It has a lot to do with seeding and matchups, almost nothing to do with "hate" for the Magic

:cheers: thanks for clearing that out, supply and demand within the NBA is an area I know little about. In fact I've never met another Irish Magic fan