Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Fire Stan Van Gundy

It took the Master of Panic a 3-1 loss to figure out to tell his low IQ basketbal players to stop shooting 3's and to take it inside.

Then we have a last play and of all people he gives it to Turkoglu when Gilbert had the hot hand and Jameer is known to be clutch.

Fire him and get rid of this fool.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

It took the Master of Panic a 3-1 loss to figure out to tell his low IQ basketbal players to stop shooting 3's and to take it inside.

Then we have a last play and of all people he gives it to Turkoglu when Gilbert had the hot hand and Jameer is known to be clutch.

Fire him and get rid of this fool.

I agree man....Gilbert is the only reason we were in that game that late.... then you give it to Turk who should honestly be benched if we had ANYONE better haha That was Gilbert's game to tie or lose... he deserved it... had the hot hand and Stan choked... drew up a terrible play...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

...no

oh ok

What really gets me is why we shot 23 three's today. When we were 1/10 Stan should have banned shooting 3's. This is why he will never lead us anywhere. He panics and chokes. There will be a big smile on my face when I watch him pack his bags.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Fire Stan, I'm done with this fool. Gil was simply balling and he goes to freaking Turk?

Neither Turk or Nelson deserved to be on the floor in the fourth quarter.

Thats where missing JRich really hurt. JRich can be depended on an ultra clutch 3 pointer when down 3 or 2.

• Upvote 2

Stan Van Gundy had to trust Hedo since everyone else was playing so horribly including hedo..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Stan Van Gundy had to trust Hedo since everyone else was playing so horribly including hedo..

I'd rather Gilbert shoot it. Hell, even jameer who also played horribly. I'd rather even Dwight shoot it instead of Hedo.

Why the hell would SVG draw up the last play for Hedo of all people? Hedo is effing useless. Dumb move by SVG.

Because he is just so stupid. This is why Pat Riley fired his lousy ass. Why the **** would Van Dummy give the ball to Turk. Please wake up front office.