Sign in to follow this  
flakxd

Can I get videos/gifs of all the flops by the Hawks

in this series?

tiny Jameer trucking 7foot Collins. Crawford's beautiful perimeter flops. ZaZa's Euro flops.

Anyone have all of this edited to share for all? Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

More importantly, where can I get a video of all the elbows Dwight throws at peoples faces? And the constant moving screens? I'd like to see those.

Yes, lets look at the punishment that Dwight takes before he throws the bows....pansies

• Upvote 2

Hawks franchise should pack-up and move to France. They obviously like soccer mor than bball and play like a bunch of grass fairies. I really hate seeing the game I love turn into a flop-fest. Makes me really respect guys like Dwight who stand there and take the punishment. He doesn't flail around hoping some senile old ref will bail him out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the playoffs right? I understand that Dwight is the most important person to the Magic. He is the engine that makes the team go. But if we do not win in the playoffs, the team will be going fishing. The hawks are killing us with their size. Their 2,3,and 4s are posting our guys up often and getting everybody else on their team very good shots. I say we move Hedo to cover Joe Johnson and move Brandon bass to cover Josh smith and Dwight howard over Horford, and Ryan Anderson over Collins since the hawks would never go to Collins. This gives us size and there is no way that Joe, Josh or Horford would be able to post up Hedo, Bass and Howard. We would have more punch off the bench. Richardson may give us more fire power off the bench not having to go against Joe as much. We could bring Richardson off the bench about the 4 minute mark and move Hedo to 3 spot. Give Brandon bass time to rest. Then Brandon comes in and give Ryan anderson time to rest. Dwight howard doesn't need any rest. I think this lineup gives us the best chance as it will shut out any post up advantages the Hawks has.

This is the playoffs right? I understand that Dwight is the most important person to the Magic. He is the engine that makes the team go. But if we do not win in the playoffs, the team will be going fishing. The hawks are killing us with their size. Their 2,3,and 4s are posting our guys up often and getting everybody else on their team very good shots. I say we move Hedo to cover Joe Johnson and move Brandon bass to cover Josh smith and Dwight howard over Horford, and Ryan Anderson over Collins since the hawks would never go to Collins. This gives us size and there is no way that Joe, Josh or Horford would be able to post up Hedo, Bass and Howard. We would have more punch off the bench. Richardson may give us more fire power off the bench not having to go against Joe as much. We could bring Richardson off the bench about the 4 minute mark and move Hedo to 3 spot. Give Brandon bass time to rest. Then Brandon comes in and give Ryan anderson time to rest. Dwight howard doesn't need any rest. I think this lineup gives us the best chance as it will shut out any post up advantages the Hawks has.

Dude, why did you post the same freaking response on every thread on here? Stop trolling and boosting stats.

• Upvote 1