Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

No let em stay. They reek of past playoffs failure. It's funny. They win two games in a series and think it's over. The best part is, even if they do close out the Magic, they'll get smoked in the second round. It's easy to get excited about potentially winning a first round series when you know you'll never sniff an NBA title. EVER. You also know it's tearing them up inside to live in such a trash city. I've been there and let me tell you....my god Detroit looks like Zurich, Switzerland compared to Atlanta.

Garbage Hawk fans. Being a fan and supporting your team is one thing. But trolling other teams message boards and acting like 12 year old little *****es is another. Talk about a bunch of pathetic *****s.

• Upvote 3

Garbage Hawk fans. Being a fan and supporting your team is one thing. But trolling other teams message boards and acting like 12 year old little *****es is another. Talk about a bunch of pathetic *****s.

There's a difference between acting like 12 year olds...and being 11 year olds. :creaturedance:

• Upvote 1

Lol u mad bro?

• Downvote 3

Can't really blame them. . . Atlanta fans have never seen their team go into the conference finals, and have been stuck in mediocrity for nearly their entire franchise history. They're pretty much the one team no one wants to be. They're never bad enough to get good picks (and when they do, they draft Marvin Williams over Chris Paul), and they're never good enough to win anything (15 second-round game wins -not series- in the last 30+ years without ever sniffing the ECF).

So like I've said before, I see their frustration as totally justifiable and understand that getting to the 2nd round to them is like getting to the Finals for most other Franchises. . . let them have their "fun", although I'm not too sure how fun it is to attempt to troll a bunch of people that don't care.

I honestly think it Otis Smith's fault for making stupid trades..

I agree the sad thing is that SVG will be the one that will be fired, and a mediorce team such as the Nets or Cavs, will grab him up, and they will be come a contender. Smith wipes out or team except Howard and his "friend" gun guy, and hires Mike Brown or Woodson, and we become a lottery team. Dwight and CP will sign with the Hawks.