Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Now that we have this incredible chance to ask questions from hawk fans, I have to use this opportunity and ask how did it feel to lose 14 point lead to one man team?

But did you win the game?...

I thought you were all about debate and stuff and now one simple question is too hard.

Doesn't matter. We kept taking dumb shots, and you got back into the game, but did you win was the question..the answer is no, so it doesn't really matter..

74% of the time, the team that wins game 3, wins the series. Remember that ;)

That stat is about as useful as 69.5% of the time (in the last 30+ years), the Hawks don't get past the 1st round.

That stat is about as useful as 69.5% of the time (in the last 30+ years), the Hawks don't get past the 1st round.

And 100% of the time the MAgic don't win NBA Championships....at least we have ONE..

Care to explain why the 8th seed have almost won every single game in that series?

That's my point- Stern will not chance the Magic playing the 2nd round. He chance it with a team that has not won a 2nd round series since the Nixon Administration.

That's my point- Stern will not chance the Magic playing the 2nd round. He chance it with a team that has not won a 2nd round series since the Nixon Administration.

Dwight Howard has shot more FTs than the entire Hawk team. Logic fail. Stop making excuses. your team is full of bums and scrubs, and are being outplayed by legit nba players.

And 100% of the time the MAgic don't win NBA Championships....at least we have ONE..

LOL. That was 54 or 55, even before I was born.

No, it really isn't, but nice try at an insult ;)

Insult? Nah, just pointing out that previous results to completely different games of completely different teams in completely different situations have absolutely zero impact in this series, or any other future series. So yes, pointing out a team only gets past the 1st round 30% of the time, meaning they have a 70% chance of getting eliminated is about as ridiculous as what you just pointed out. . . because it's essentially the same thing.

Really? you're blaming the refs? LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Stern would pass up on Dwight vs Rose?? LMFAO!!!!!

You're kidding me right? For the b.s. at the end of the game? uh, yeah. They would be the ones making the calls. Sooo, then that's who I'd be blaming for that crap t on dwight, not giving zaza crap and then the phantom foul following that. Yes and do you understand basic economics? It's pretty simple.