Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: ORLANDO at Atlanta 8PM

False. We've had THREE FREAKING GAMES to "make the shots we normally make". If we actually MAKE these shots, they won't be our normal shots anymore. They'd be an anomaly.

Simply put, we have been struggling to make shots against ATL all year long. This has been the norm. Don't count on anything changing.

This why I feel both Smith and Van Gundy need to be fired. Van Gundy had all season to make adjustments and failed miserably. You would think those two would have come up with a different plan seeing that Boston schooled us last year.

Your posts are annoying.

We aren't blowing anybody out.

Magic out in 5. This team really is the definition of Orlando Tragic. We can't count on anybody outside of Howard, even J-Rich. Despicable.

Let the guy have hope. He is not annoying. Really, we should all be like him, but I can't. I believed we would beat boston and Lakers, and look what happened.

Let the guy have hope. He is not annoying. Really, we should all be like him, but I can't. I believed we would beat boston and Lakers, and look what happened.

There is a difference between having hope and being delusional. We're trying to have a serious discussion here about our team that is more than likely going to be ousted in the first round. Instead, I read posts like "GILBERT IS PURPOSEFULLY HIDING HIS SKILLZ LOL UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS" or "NEXT GAME GONNA BE A BLOWOUT LOLZ".

Just stop it.

• Downvote 3

There is a difference between having hope and being delusional. We're trying to have a serious discussion here about our team that is more than likely going to be ousted in the first round. Instead, I read posts like "GILBERT IS PURPOSEFULLY HIDING HIS SKILLZ LOL UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS" or "NEXT GAME GONNA BE A BLOWOUT LOLZ".

Just stop it.

It was better than those dumb 12 year old hawks trolls that upset the boards last night. We do not really know what will happen until after the game. I think like you that we are out in 5 too, but I am not going to bash a magic fan for believing.

Just stop it.

It's better than reading you and Hardnocks have an emotional breakdown after every single loss.

We get it, we lost and now the sky is falling.

• Upvote 1

It's better than reading you and Hardnocks have an emotional breakdown after every single loss.

I Know Right Stop Worrying Just Belive This might Be 09 all over Agian no one nows

We're missing open shots. If they were contested or something out of the norm, I would agree with you. However these 3 pointers / mid range jumpshots are, for the most part uncontested, as even Stan himself keeps saying.

But what do you care. Stan doesn't know jack **** apparently, all our shots have only been views through Hawk hands and there is no such thing as a slump. Also, 2009 76ers series didn't exist and the case there was absolutely nothing like this one.

Look, I'm not expecting this series to be exactly like the 76ers series and I'm not even expecting to come out of the first round right now. But don't say that you want a "serious discussion" when you're only allowing your own side of the arguement to be the only sane one.

I feel like any time this team doesn't need to win, it won't try. In game 2, we needed a win and we came out with full energy throughout the whole game and got the W. I feel like game 4 will be similar. If we can get a win there, we regain home court advantage and a win at home would pretty much seal the deal. I'm just HOPING that's the case.

Emotinal breakdown. Being disappointed is not a breakdown. I though you were sure it was over? You called for Smith's head too.

Emotinal breakdown. Being disappointed is not a breakdown. I though you were sure it was over? You called for Smith's head too.

There is difference in wanting someone fired and freaking out over every loss. I still think we are winning this series, but want Otis gone either way. I want a new front office, but I'm not going to act like the world is over at a 2-1 series. If we lose Game 4 there is time for huge concern, not now.

There is difference in wanting someone fired and freaking out over every loss. I still think we are winning this series, but want Otis gone either way. I want a new front office, but I'm not going to act like the world is over at a 2-1 series. If we lose Game 4 there is time for huge concern, not now.

good point and it should be easir zaza is suspended but the bad thing is that j-rich is suspended to

And when we lose game 4 you're gonna say "wait till the series is over bla bla bla before panicking bla bla bla" same old stuff we've heard all year round.

I didn't even bother coming here or posting last night. I knew it would be a total panic meltdown and I was just furious beyond explanation. Once again that was our game to have but Joe f****** Crawford makes ANOTHER 3. I'm not going to say it's all luck because it also takes skill to do what he does but still...how does it happen?

We have to come out in game 4 like we did in game 2. It's do or die time. Time to go 09 status in game 4.