Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: ORLANDO at Atlanta 8PM

when their own damn team is bound to be a 1st round exit, 2nd round sweep for at least the next 5 years.

lol!!! how would we be a 2nd round sweep if we a 1st round exit. dumb *****ing florida rednecks are so funny when they try and do any kind of math whatsoever. hahahah.

we haven't been knocked out the 1st round since we was 8th seed against boston who we took 7 games. you all are going down to a team right under you in the first round. nothing but fail awaits you all. hahaha

Hey Hawks fans, here's a question: How are you going to stop Dwight on Tuesday without Pachew La and Collins hurt? We're gonna beat you and take homecourt advantage again. You haven't won anything yet so ****

Hey Hawks fans, here's a question: How are you going to stop Dwight on Tuesday without Pachew La and Collins hurt? We're gonna beat you and take homecourt advantage again. You haven't won anything yet so ****

Collins will be back, and we still have E Tan, Neck, and Al if need be.

Please, feel free to repeat game 1. As long as we win, I don't care..

Collins will be back, and we still have E Tan, Neck, and Al if need be.

Please, feel free to repeat game 1. As long as we win, I don't care..

You're gonna lose game 4 and you know it

lol!!! how would we be a 2nd round sweep if we a 1st round exit. dumb *****ing florida rednecks are so funny when they try and do any kind of math whatsoever. hahahah.

we haven't been knocked out the 1st round since we was 8th seed against boston who we took 7 games. you all are going down to a team right under you in the first round. nothing but fail awaits you all. hahaha

The comma was to indicate it was either one or the other. . . wouldn't expect you to understand that, though. Hawks haven't won a game in the 2nd round since

well, since Mother Teresa's funeral

Mother+teresa.jpg

silly...... drew left zaza in so collins could catch a breather. if collins needed back in he was ready. collins spoke after the game and said he was just fine. we just kept zaza in cause wasnt no reason to bring collins back in when zaza was doing his damn thing. collins will be more than ready to go sunday. wishful thinking though for you all. hahahahaha. collins is fine. and zaza if he is suspended we be ok. they gonna suspend richardson who hit some 3's tonight. so it isnt gonna be no big issue for us. we'll throw etan in and let him draw some fouls and then play collins rest game. NOTHING IS STOPPING US. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THIS.

I wouldn't trade Ryan unless it helps us get a deal done unloading a bad contract. He may not have shown up in the playoffs yet (last year or this year), but he's still young, talented and fits this system.

that goes without saying, but if the focus is win now mode and Anderson still doesn't show up for the rest of the playoffs, I would try my damned hardest to package him and Duhon, a combined $5.5 mil. For who I have not yet targeted.

look kids. the cold hard facts is howard scored 46 points and magic lost. if you dont think he is leaving yall then you are on crack. no way in hell does he put up with this **** no more if we knock yall out 1st round. and can you blame him???

that goes without saying, but if the focus is win now mode and Anderson still doesn't show up for the rest of the playoffs, I would try my damned hardest to package him and Duhon, a combined $5.5 mil. For who I have not yet targeted.

There really isn't going to be anything worth trading Duhon/Ryan for, nobody is going to give us a legit player for that.